Adams out?

valiant_593

Adams out?  

694 members have voted

1. 1. Adams out?

• Yes
    • No

Advert:

Adams in. With some new signings and the injured 8 first teamers being fit we'd be up there. My issue is with Perry **** Head and the rest of the board who have engineered positions on the board for Deakin & Miller through a bull**** investment that hasn't happened. Board out, up the Vale!

Advert:

Adams in. With some new signings and the injured 8 first teamers being fit we'd be up there. My issue is with Perry **** Head and the rest of the board who have engineered positions on the board for Deakin & Miller through a bull**** investment that hasn't happened. Board out, up the Vale!

Agreed though posting something like this straight after the game will get an out vote as passions are high. Should get a true reflection if posted in mid-week.

What I don't want to see is the players and Lloyd getting away with things again as they use the board and Adams as shields!

Advert:

Advert:

What a stupid thread , sums up how thick out supporters are. 3 bad results and we want to sack the manager . Do fans not realise we have been rubbish for 10 years about the same time v2001 took over?

Its not a stupid thread its just asking a question, think its stupid then **** off

Agreed though posting something like this straight after the game will get an out vote as passions are high. Should get a true reflection if posted in mid-week.

What I don't want to see is the players and Lloyd getting away with things again as they use the board and Adams as shields!

I love how Adams is always used as the shield. I think he should speak out about his true feelings towards the board, get the fans behind him. They can't afford to sack him!

Archived