Advert

Adams out?

valiant_593

Adams out?  

694 members have voted

1. 1. Adams out?

• Yes
    • No

It would be nice if the next time we bought in a playing hero to manage the club, he was properly supported and given the tools to be successful rather than have his career destroyed trying to rescue us out of loyalty.

For that reason I would hate to see Aspo at the club, unless things change in the boardroom.

Advert

It would be nice if the next time we bought in a playing hero to manage the club, he was properly supported and given the tools to be successful rather than have his career destroyed trying to rescue us out of loyalty.

For that reason I would hate to see Aspo at the club, unless things change in the boardroom.

Just what i was trying to say toby, he's a too nice a guy to do that too.

I was speaking the other week to a former player under Adams at Fulham; from what he said Adams managerial style has not changed. I fear the worst if he stays around.

I wish he would do the honourable thing and resign.

I wish you would shut the fudge up, you mat be on of the stupidest fans we have wanting rid of a manager after 3 bad results.

I keep reading about fans you have spoken to players etc. Try speaking to your own fans and players you , eithe that or form your own opinion I couldn't give a toss about fulham players, considering he turned that club around it was probably someone he dropped .

I understand that andy and carl but come on, i love aspo too and he's been a hero of mine through my teenage vale days as a fan but experience down in none league means nothing as we saw with sinnott and with the funds our rubbish board has he would be in no better place than adams who has 100 times more experience than aspo, and i'd hate to see him go the same way as the others wanting his head on the chopping board. I just think adams has to get mean and grow some balls and start dumping players like owen, dodds, rigg and so on and bring some experienced players in and not stupid young loan players then no one else wants.

If you read my post, I was agreeing with this.

I wish you would shut the fudge up, you mat be on of the stupidest fans we have wanting rid of a manager after 3 bad results.

Tobe fair, it isn't 3 games. He has had 3 seasons to build a promotion squad. Yes he left last year (who's fault was that?), but this is the same squad he starting building when he replaced glover.

Typical football fans.

Adams is by far the best manager we have had since Horton and in time will get us promoted from this league. He is a victim of his own success, as he brought about an expectation to run away with the league.

Some people are so fickle.

have you bothered to see the poll result...............70% say no

are you a bit daft ?

I haven't voted in this poll because it's pointless really. We could lose the next 10 and still not be able to afford to remove Adams so we have to hope we come through this poor patch sooner rather than later.

I got criticised on here when Adams left because I pointed out the mediocre record in his last three months in charge. We had only won 3 out of 11 and one of those was against a completely useless 10 man Stockport who hadn't won at home since Adam was a lad. His reputation with Vale is based on results in the first two months of last season when we got the run of the ball and ended up top of the table. For the rest of his time, we have been a team that will make the top ten but struggle for the play offs. Unfortunately, Mr Bratt was too desperate to see this and so gave Adams a big pay increase to come back in the hope it would save his backside.

I don't hold a grudge against Adams. Anyone would have accepted what was on offer in those circumstances. I do find it hard to forgive Mr Bratt for being so stupid.

I never wanted him back and never should have come back but he came back to save the failing Bratt regime to pass the baton on to another failing regime and got a 3 year contract for it.

Once again Vale fans have been **** on from a great height and yet still some idiots are ok with it, unbelievable!

My opinion right now is that Adams should stay. In the past he has identified good players and at the moment he's working with both hands tied behind his back.

His current record is played 102, won 42, drawn 33, lost 27, which is not bad at all. But his stats are very much in decline if we view this season over last.

I do feel that Adams is partly to blame for this board remaining in power and therefore the financial situation he now faces. Once they were non-quorate, the advantage was with the fans to get some real change, but Adams becoming a director was a very very bad move, imo.

Archived