onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

free shares

NEV

Advert

Here's a completely hypothetical and worrying scenario:

Mr X works for a company. His friend Mr Y wants to run the company with Mr X.

Mr X and Mr Y announce an investment and sponsorship package worth £5million.

For brokering the deal they are given as their commission, shares in the business worth £400,000 between them.

The only problem is that the original package was a crock of **** or at the very least it never existed in the form they told everyone it did. But that's OK, they carry on as before and nobody really minds being lied to anyway.

So without introducing a single penny of new money into this business, they have managed to obtain two seats on the board and a significant amount of equity.

They continue to run the business on a wing and a prayer, hoping that something new will have come up in time for the AGM which has been rescheduled to February and by that time everyone will have forgotten about the original investment which fell through.

For brokering the deal they are given as their commission, shares in the business worth £400,000 between them.

The only problem is that the original package was a crock of **** or at the very least it never existed in the form they told everyone it did. But that's OK, they carry on as before and nobody really minds being lied to anyway.

So without introducing a single penny of new money into this business, they have managed to obtain two seats on the board and a significant amount of equity.

They continue to run the business on a wing and a prayer, hoping that something new will have come up in time for the AGM which has been rescheduled to February and by that time everyone will have forgotten about the original investment which fell through.

Comet was sold for £2 the other day wonder wot Vale is worth:shifty:

I'm with you on this one.

I honestly believe that the deal is finished before it even started.

I am with you, just as the AGS deal was a crock of s*it only used as a weapon at the EGM....

The recently announced deal was only to appease fans into buying a season ticket....and allowing control of the club on the cheap....(haven't I heard that before somewhere?)

Watch this space :yes:

I am with you, just as the AGS deal was a crock of s*it only used as a weapon at the EGM....

The recently announced deal was only to appease fans into buying a season ticket....and allowing control of the club on the cheap....(haven't I heard that before somewhere?)

Watch this space :yes:

And to think BB & Co told us they worked night and day for 6 months to put together the AGS 'Deal :rolleyes:

I have heard from a reliable source that the guy who overlooks the finance at the Vale says that there has been no money paid into the club's account by the three so call investors.

When you hear that the RW suite work has been put on hold and the ex-chairman on RS with the begging bowl out I get rather worried for the future of our club.

I have heard from a reliable source that the guy who overlooks the finance at the Vale says that there has been no money paid into the club's account by the three so call investors.

When you hear that the RW suite work has been put on hold and the ex-chairman on RS with the begging bowl out I get rather worried for the future of our club.

You know what though Sage,bet its only 'us doubters' that are still worried by all this,the 'happy clappers' will continue being blinkered,it makes my blood boil!!!!!!

You know what though Sage,bet its only 'us doubters' that are still worried by all this,the 'happy clappers' will continue being blinkered,it makes my blood boil!!!!!!

It should not go unnoticed that Stone Valiant and Tone are keeping very quiet on the three threads that are questioning the continued existence of this deal. Their silence, after much cheerleading, should be telling us something:yes:

N.B.

Rob, I'm not being nasty:)

What if Mr X and Mr Y have been put in position by the old board members to run the club into administration.That would leave the old board free of blame for the failure of the buisness and in a position to buy the club out of administration Debt free.Bratt could not even be blamed for the Blue Sky deal as he was against it,his deal was with Ameriturf.

What if Mr X and Mr Y have been put in position by the old board members to run the club into administration.That would leave the old board free of blame for the failure of the buisness and in a position to buy the club out of administration Debt free.Bratt could not even be blamed for the Blue Sky deal as he was against it,his deal was with Ameriturf.

How will it be debt free when the council have a charge over the ground?

The club is in mortal danger.

If this is so, then I wonder if the announcement of £100K from Deakin and £250K from Miller is a tactic to make potential investors think that the Vale is a viable investment.

So as I'm reading things, no money has gone into the club by way of share purchase or investment, season ticket sales are down, pay on the gate sales are down, and we don't have a pot to **** in?

Administration with this team and the points penalty would be catastrophic. We'd be in the BSP without a doubt next season. Cheers Bill, what a lasting legacy you could end up leaving.

So as I'm reading things, no money has gone into the club by way of share purchase or investment, season ticket sales are down, pay on the gate sales are down, and we don't have a pot to **** in?

Administration with this team and the points penalty would be catastrophic. We'd be in the BSP without a doubt next season. Cheers Bill, what a lasting legacy you could end up leaving.

Hang on hang on.

Glenn said we've never had it so good.

It should not go unnoticed that Stone Valiant and Tone are keeping very quiet on the three threads that are questioning the continued existence of this deal. Their silence, after much cheerleading, should be telling us something:yes:

N.B.

Rob, I'm not being nasty:)

I can't speak for SV, but I have been in bed sleeping.

I cannot hide the fact that the tide of negative anecdotes is a concern. There are lots of questions that need to be answered.

Archived