onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

#turfoutsmurf

Alan Baker

Advert

Whether we like it or not, Smurthwaite bought the club, he owns it, has 100% say in what goes on and can do whatever he likes with it. He does not care about the football club, it is purely a business venture. Financially I don't think he is bothered if we fail, it is small change to him. He will still own the ground.

What will hurt his pride is a business failure, something that he is not used to. To this end we all need to hope that the club comes through this.

We can't choose the next manager and I sure hope that Smurthwaite has finally taken some professional advice. Whoever the manager will be, we need to get behind him and stir up a positivity around the park.

If ya turf out the only person with money at the club be sure we got a replacement to turf in (I can't see a queue forming for that)or we may get points deducted by the league that we haven't got.

When was the last time any f.l. club got points deducted for a pitch invasion . 🤔

Sent from my SM-G935F using the onevalefan mobile app

The appointment of a new manager is crucial.

I don’t want him to own the club and make these decisions but at the minute we are stuck with him.

Saturdays game against Grimsby will define, in my opinion, supporters reactions.

If he gets the managerial appointment most want, ie an Aspin, Powell, even a Horton, then supporters will get behind the new man and hopefully we can start to climb the league.

If he appoints a Paul Ince or nobody at all for Saturday’s game, I would hope the majority of the stadium would sing for him to get out of our club, just like they did with Michael Brown.

I don’t think he understands the precarious position he is in. There is a tipping point with football supporters towards managers, players, chairman and owners. It’s getting very close with him.

The appointment of a new manager is crucial.

I don’t want him to own the club and make these decisions but at the minute we are stuck with him.

Saturdays game against Grimsby will define, in my opinion, supporters reactions.

If he gets the managerial appointment most want, ie an Aspin, Powell, even a Horton, then supporters will get behind the new man and hopefully we can start to climb the league.

If he appoints a Paul Ince or nobody at all for Saturday’s game, I would hope the majority of the stadium would sing for him to get out of our club, just like they did with Michael Brown.

I don’t think he understands the precarious position he is in. There is a tipping point with football supporters towards managers, players, chairman and owners. It’s getting very close with him.

I completely agree.

The appointment will define his future. Smurf, if you're reading this; you know what the fans want. If you make another poor appointment, we will make our opinions heard on Saturday,

If that's the case then have faith he'll do the right thing and appoint a decent manager.

History shows he hasn’t a clue.

Therefore, I won’t take any advice from idiots like you and will continue to have my own opinions, which incidentally and sadly for our great club, have come to fruition.

‘Faith’ in this clown has long gone. Only ‘hope’ is left and I know how that turns out.

Please don’t talk to me about anything Port Vale, Martino, unless you want to PM me or email me with your real name.

A lot of people on here call you a WUM. I couldn’t care less really but if you do actually support Port Vale Football Club, let me tell you now, you are sheer and utter scum for your posts on here in the last few months and have no concern for true supporters at all.

Either be a man, or woman, and grow a pair, or stop hiding behind a keyboard. And if you are doing the whole thing for a laugh and have no connection to the club, may I suggest you go to a brothel to satisfy your needs.

Sad little person.

History shows he hasn’t a clue.

Therefore, I won’t take any advice from idiots like you and will continue to have my own opinions, which incidentally and sadly for our great club, have come to fruition.

‘Faith’ in this clown has long gone. Only ‘hope’ is left and I know how that turns out.

Please don’t talk to me about anything Port Vale, Martino, unless you want to PM me or email me with your real name.

A lot of people on here call you a WUM. I couldn’t care less really but if you do actually support Port Vale Football Club, let me tell you now, you are sheer and utter scum for your posts on here in the last few months and have no concern for true supporters at all.

Either be a man, or woman, and grow a pair, or stop hiding behind a keyboard. And if you are doing the whole thing for a laugh and have no connection to the club, may I suggest you go to a brothel to satisfy your needs.

Sad little person.

Fair point that although I wunna bother if I were you, it’s not worthy of your time.

Archived