onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Stevenage v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

I would have thought that you of all people would have more faith in Smurthwaite.

Why? I don't love him I just don't hate him like a few.

The one thing I've consistently said which people choose to conveniently forget is that his biggest failing has been the appointment of the three clowns he's appointed to the hot seat since Adams left.

Anyway there are plenty of threads to bash him on, let's talk about most of the **** on the pitch today representing Vale (Smith, ADF and Denton aside) and the two clowns in the dugout.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Why? I don't love him I just don't hate him like a few.

The one thing I've consistently said which people choose to conveniently forget is that his biggest failing has been the appointment of the three clowns he's appointed to the hot seat since Adams left.

Surely your not saying the only mistakes he has made is employing managers, on every front Smurthwaite has dragged our club through the mire until we are where we are today You cannot possibly defend him.

Radio Stoke saying they are trying to get hold of Smurf for a statement about what is happening at the club.Not having much luck, not getting an answer.Maybe Smurf has lost his phone again.In which case who ever finds Smurfs lost phone will hack Smurfs account and be on Twitter a bit later in the evening.

probably pissedup again.

Just on the train back. Usually in any football match you come away with something positive to say or something to give you encouragement for the future. Today I saw absolutely nothing to be positive about or that makes me think anything other than relegation will be the outcome to this season. I have no confidence in the goalkeeper and the defence is prone to mistakes. The midfield lacks creativity and we are toothless in attack. Add on the fact that we have no shape at all and it's destination Conference.

We are desperately in need of an experienced manager that will at least make us difficult to beat in the short term. We give far too many cheap goals away but with the quality of players we have I'm not even sure an experienced manager can stop the rot.

Each week I think things can't get any worse but Vale keep surprising me. A wretched, embarrassing performance

Sent from my SM-G903F using the onevalefan mobile app

Our league record over the past 12 months (I think it's correct) is Played 47, won 8, drawn 13 and lost 26. We have scored 38 goals and conceded 75 goals. We have got 37 points in 1 game more than in a full season

Bruno P13, W2, D4, L7

Brown P31, W6, D8, L17

Morgan & Kelly P3, W0, D1, L2

What a sorry state.

Agreed, I'd take Reg in a heart beat over crap past it players like Kay, Wilson, Tonge, Barnett and Pope, at least he was entertaining, these guys are painful.

Aside from Smith, Denton and ADF of our starting line up I wouldn't pay the rest of the players in urine!

I'm still waiting to see the goal scoring machine that you think ADF is.

This was awful. Players want to do well but their morale is shot to pieces. MOM Tyler Denton. We have to improve on this. Bring in Gibbons Turner Reeves and put Whitfield in a Tony Naylor type role. Out Kay Wilson Barnett De Freitas. We need pace energy willingness to work .Worrall to play as a winger Tonge as anchor with Reeves to do his running. Gibbons and Denton to add energy Pope as target man Whitfield really tight to him and pick up his knock one. Smith and Anderson in the centre attacking the ball. Come on lets play to our strenghts

There is a GK problem lets give Boot a chance. Roos dropped a clanger today and that gave Stevenage a corner which we could not force away and from that play they scored. We need passion Popey has it but he is isolated.

Agreed, I'd take Reg in a heart beat over crap past it players like Kay, Wilson, Tonge, Barnett and Pope, at least he was entertaining, these guys are painful.

Aside from Smith, Denton and ADF of our starting line up I wouldn't pay the rest of the players in urine!

What do Denton and even adf bring? Im struggling to see.....

What do Denton and even adf bring? Im struggling to see.....

Buy glasses or go to an optician then. They were decent enough today, the other 8 (Smith aside) are just **** cowardly footballers. Today was the worst performance this season in my opinion, we were lucky to get away with 0-2.

I could cry when I think of our squad from a couple of years ago.

We've swapped Dicko for Gunning, Alnwick for Lainton, Marshall for Harness, Foley for ADF etc etc.

Two issues. We've gone very cheap. No matter what anyone says about our budget, the players we have are cheap and Brown picked some absolute donkeys.

Me last year's recruitment look professional.

Buy glasses or go to an optician then. They were decent enough today, the other 8 (Smith aside) are just **** cowardly footballers. Today was the worst performance this season in my opinion, we were lucky to get away with 0-2.

Your the **** who needs glasses, blindly defending the fat obese useless chairman, your partly to blame for the Demise of port vale FC, where do you sit at vale.

Archived