onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rudgie

TheBogieMan

What a joke that Jeffers is

Martino I would love meet u u patronising *****

Why would sir john rudge come back and work under stormin Norman and risk his reputation

Nobody will turn this club around while Norman keeps control the damage is done

Thank god I have the memory's that rudgie and bell gave us

Advert

I don't understand why there is no campaign to honour John Rudge. Give him a job even if its to work along side Micky back room and firstly name a stand after him secondly build a statue outside the stadium.

I totally agree. We should be doing all three. I am staggered that we have put up a statue regarding the Sprosons and yet have failed to even name a packet of crisps after the great man. The club need to sort it.

I totally agree. We should be doing all three. I am staggered that we have put up a statue regarding the Sprosons and yet have failed to even name a packet of crisps after the great man. The club need to sort it.

Rudgie Salted.

A statue is well overdue.

I'm not staggered we have a statue of the great Roy of the Vale. I'm absolutely delighted - as I would be to see Sir John celebrated in the same or similar way :yes:

I'm not staggered we have a statue of the great Roy of the Vale. I'm absolutely delighted - as I would be to see Sir John celebrated in the same or similar way :yes:

I have no problem with the Sproson statue but Rudgie's contribution to the Vale halcyon years are equal and arguably greater than that of Roy Sproson. Something should have been done either prior or at the time the statue went up to honour Sir John. It is a staggering 5 years on since the statue was unveiled and nothing has happened. Do we have to wait until our man leaves this mortal coil for us to give him the obligatory 2 minute applause and a corner flag named after him. Scandalous if so. Name the Bycars End after him now.

What a joke that Jeffers is

Martino I would love meet u u patronising *****

Why would sir john rudge come back and work under stormin Norman and risk his reputation

Nobody will turn this club around while Norman keeps control the damage is done

Thank god I have the memory's that rudgie and bell gave us

Don't confuse me with the troll that is bad mouthing king John. He is johnjeffersfanclub ...

I agree with should in some way honour the massive achievement of John Rudge, but to have him back I fear will only tarnish his good reputaiton at the Vale due to the mess we are in.

John thanks for the great memories and excellant times (will they ever be repeated?) but please do not come to help whilst we are in this turmoil.

You've now got me thinking of Vale related crisp flavours...

Rudgie Salted - very nice Wrex!

BellBQ

Beefy Beckford & Onion

Ok I'll leave it...

Archived