onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Fosse69

Which colour is uppermost in our minds, Brown or Green? Cannot surely be a 6 pointer in September? Theoretically yes, but changes must be on their way to put that to the back of our minds. What the team will be or who will pick it? What will be the result against the team with the worst goal difference, 10, in L2?

Advert

Think we will win this one to be honest but more down to their issues than our brilliance.

Biggest game in years? Surely a must win and one that will get us likely out the bottom 2 which would be a start. Brown hopefully will be gone and we will play a positive formation against a side leaking goals. 4 centre halves at home to FGR in their defensive form would be criminal, needs Denton and Wilson on the flanks!

VF16 for some reason only known to Brown he has alienated Wilson and Denton. I see neither playing a part.

In little over 6 weeks we have used 20 odd players. He has dropped the guy he himself appointed captain.

Until he knows his best team or formation then I have no faith in beating anybody regardless of FGR goal difference or not.

The inconsistent team selection is staggering. Browns hokey cokey of in out in out.

ADF in from nowhere. Reeves disappeared. Stobbs seems pointless aquisition .

Vale 0 FGR 1 ...3163

Five home defeats on the bounce dont score as dont have a positive enough mindset to do so .

15.00 v Forest Green Rovers .

Will i go of course ,will i encourage yes as im hardly going sit there and not wanting our players to play like matadors instead of come here lets me tickle your bellies losers which 6 defeats in a row tells u thats exactly what they r .

Team well i give up putting a team as we seem to be ignored .

I have watched loads of football over the years and i think the team i select which if everyone plays to there maximum can entertain and put some pride back into our damaged and badly hurt fanbase .

These r bad times but we have to show strong character as fans ,its easy to walk away but your stoke loving friends will tell u the score and delight in your unhappiness.

All we can hope is the players understand that is only happening because of there efforts and do something about it

This will be another close game of no team out shining the other. Both will probably have a shot actually on goal, three or four shots that hit the corner flag or roof. They will break from a Vale corner and walk through our midfield and defence to score.

That sounds familiar to our other games. Pope will be the first on the sheet no doubt.

Boot will be playing upfront alongside Pope for extra height in the box for all of these crosses coming in from the 4 wingers and CB's - I thought that was obvious

I'm clearly not as good as Brown at this team selection business!

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Just hope all the vale supporters on Saturday go with a positive frame of mind and will the lads representing our club on,a win could be the catalyst to get our season up and running, unfortunately can't see them bringing many so hopefully can get of to a good start and lift the home supporters this intern will help build the belief and confidence in our player,onwards and upwards,got to try and keep believing. U.t.V

Boot will be playing upfront alongside Pope for extra height in the box for all of these crosses coming in from the 4 wingers and CB's - I thought that was obvious

I'm clearly not as good as Brown at this team selection business!

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Boot upfront inspirational--dammm nice one, you will have apply when brown is removed--strangley with brown this could happen

Just hope all the vale supporters on Saturday go with a positive frame of mind and will the lads representing our club on,a win could be the catalyst to get our season up and running, unfortunately can't see them bringing many so hopefully can get of to a good start and lift the home supporters this intern will help build the belief and confidence in our player,onwards and upwards,got to try and keep believing. U.t.V

shame with presumably their low numbers we cant put our own fans in that end, have to tell em vegan food only available in the lorne st..

btw think this could be a 0-0 snore draw if brown is still in charge hope he fancies a last foray being brave

Think we will win this one to be honest but more down to their issues than our brilliance.

Biggest game in years? Surely a must win and one that will get us likely out the bottom 2 which would be a start. Brown hopefully will be gone and we will play a positive formation against a side leaking goals. 4 centre halves at home to FGR in their defensive form would be criminal, needs Denton and Wilson on the flanks!

Biggest game in years yes Brown said that last season with games at Chesterfield and Fleetwood and we all know what happened there.

Wonder if he should change his tactics so they have a cup of Horlicks at half time so we can go asleep and let them score.

Oh he,s already tried that along with 4 centre backs and one up front for home games.

It's gone past believing Pete! It's in the realms of desperately hoping now for f@@ks sake! To beat fgr will mean jack sh@t mate nxt game Accrington back to earth with a bang.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived