onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Appeal

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

We said that after V2001. We got Smurf. Who says anyone else who comes in will be any better?

As things stand...92 of 92, not scoring goals, old uns, young uns and loaned uns, relying on directors loans to survive, don't own the stadium, proven incompetence in charge, fan base reducing, city rivals' fan base rocketing and so on and so on .....how can things not be any better?

It would take truly colossal incompetence or gargantuan deviousness to fail to make things better

You are all to blame by continually buying into the badge of the stupid club no good moaning if u r willing to keep shelling out hard earned to support it and for what it's worth I avnt paid into this c r a p for the past three years and spend my money on my classic car instead which goes up in value each year unlike pvfc which is going in the opposite direction rapidly 🚗

Ha ha no point in being a football fan is there then youth. Go knock one off over your classic car at 3pm on a Saturday and stop spouting ***** on here.

We said that after V2001. We got Smurf. Who says anyone else who comes in will be any better?

And don't say 'Carol Shanahan's a Vale fan and has the interests of the club at heart'. So, we were told, was Bill Bratt, and look how that ended up.

The difference is Bratt only said he was a Vale fan and no one remembers seeing him at games before Valiant 2001, whereas Carol can be seen at virtually every home and away game.

No he wasn't but I was.Yukon was against his appointment from day one and considered Browny to be another cheap option.He had a good point but I wanted Browny to be given a chance and we disagreed on his appointment.It seems Yukon was right and I was wrong but in my opinion Browny still has matches against FGR,Yeovil,Acc.Stanley & Stevenage to save his job?

UTV.

Not wanting to get in a slanging match but if we give him those 11 matches and we loose and the other teams win we will be 13 points adrift, if we can get anyone daft enough to come in he will have to make up those points hoping the teams just above us drop points to get back level, but then again the new manager may need to settle in, or the team may need to adapt to the new managers style? its slipped away from us...

If we settle for his 7 matches up to today we are only 2points behind, still a big ask, but to be honest and objective I can't see us getting any points with him and his tactics... but what do we do IF we beat FGR? applaud him as our saviour and give him 10more matches?

The point is will anyone want to come Vale? Lets find out, boycott the FGR match let the empty seats do our talking, I've followed Vale for 65yrs so far, i'm black and white thru but these times have left me numb, I will follow the vale till the big fella calls my name, but not this shower...

And don't say 'Carol Shanahan's a Vale fan and has the interests of the club at heart'. So, we were told, was Bill Bratt, and look how that ended up.

Really someone should check out Synectics to see if they support Michael Brown. She may be one of the happy clappers saying give him until Christmas.

He should have the chance to be Manager on Saturday.

Question. Does Michael Brown pick up two wages for being a player and Manager.

Smurf would be saving both if he sacked him.

Has he given himself a contract to play because he knew what was coming and he had a better chance of getting money as a player like the foreign lads he got rid off.

Wouldn't it be karma if the same happened to him and he got SFA.

Well if Norman can't sack Brown for poor performance.

Plan B make the positions of Manager and CEO redundant.

Then set on a Director of Football (Brown could apply) but with his record no chance). Morgan and Kelly have not been at the club long enough to claim unfair dismissal.

Kill two birds with one stone.

If Norman didn't want to get his hands dirty get Fradley to earn his corn and do the dirty work.

At least then Brown and his chums could apply to a higher level (Norman) who could then back his Presidents decision.

How can anyone, even brown himself, believe that the team he has built isn't anything but atrocious. Like I said, at one point we had two banks of four, that being four centre halves and four wingers once Middleton came off. Bonkers. It will be interesting to see if harness is in the squad on Saturday too.

As things stand...92 of 92, not scoring goals, old uns, young uns and loaned uns, relying on directors loans to survive, don't own the stadium, proven incompetence in charge, fan base reducing, city rivals' fan base rocketing and so on and so on .....how can things not be any better?

It would take truly colossal incompetence or gargantuan deviousness to fail to make things better

Stoke recently came to the school I work at to do a school assembly. I had the f*#king honour of introducing it...and it was good, free shirts to the 7 year olds and free or massively reduced tickets.

We have around 15000 empty seats why are we not giving these tickets away. If we can create a few fans for the future great.

You have summed the squad up perfectly, brown signed them and he is making a complete mess.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived