onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Appeal

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

Brown has never "had the plot" let alone lost it. From early signs last season it was clear to any Valiant that he simply was out of his depth in football management. He is clueless. He has in a sho rt space of time taken us to the very depths without ever knowing what to do. I lost patience early this season and as a season ticket holder and away attendee i have exercised my personal protest by staying away. Some may that's futile but I cannot simply keep going to matches to watch Brown and his band of inadequate yes men to flounder and embarrass me. Until he goes, sorry to admit my back side is sitting firmly anywhere other than where Vale are "playing". I accept Brown us only part of our present demise but as my name implies onestepatatime. When Brown goes we can start a recovery path. U love u Vale but we are now realistically as low as we can get. I am depressed; worried and honestly sick to the stomach at seeing the powers in charge take us down the pan.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

This I don't understand some are classed as happy clappers other are unhappy clappers some are don't go clappers other fans blames others and are blame clappers- all this equals nowt as it changes nothing no matter what side of the fence your are on--People should do whats right for them- to understand someones position isn't always to agree- DONT BLAME EACH OTHER by points scoring I said this u said this blah blah blah = no change in anything other than us becoming more divided

:laugh: Thank you Sir Humphrey - ace :yes:

Aussie you are the other side of the world and so are far away from the mess of a football club that calls itself Port Vale.

The problem is though that like you the hardcore locals are leaving the club and I almost feel happy to see us keep losing because it is possibly the only way that the nightmare caused by the club's owner will come to an end. All we ever wanted is a good well run club owned by people who really care about this club that we love. A new owner will bring us hope for a brighter future especially if they bring in a young manager with ambition who has proved that he knows what he is doing and no more untried rookies or 'old lags' who have been on the managerial merry go round so long that giddiness has taken away their passion out of managing a football club and who are simply in it for the pay cheque until they pick up their pension.

We will only be able to think of this when the buffoon who currently holds the deeds passes the keys to the club onto a caring owner.

Well, my very good Valiant friend, I don't need to be walking up the Hamil, or to be sitting in my allocated seat

No. 78 Row C Railway Stand, or to be sharing a Chianti with other Port Vale supporters to know what 'a mess' we are in. Our plight can be seen 24/7 in the electronic, print, and social media.

As for physical distance - my heart is always as close to all things Port Vale as you are to your to your keyboard :wink:

Best Regards,

Barry :smile:

Barry. U r the lucky one living so far away from Disaster Park. Yes your heart, like so many other of us is with Vale but we are so close to it all that it hurts , my god it hurts to see us daily sink into the massive black hole caused by Smurf and the totally inadequate Brown. No one can knock any Valiant for putting in any kind of protest as what else can we do other than starve the club of money on food, drink or club shop sales? My tether has well and truly been ended. I Will, until the prattish pair of Smurf/Brown have gone spend my spare time following Stafford Rangers.

Barry. U r the lucky one living so far away from Disaster Park. Yes your heart, like so many other of us is with Vale but we are so close to it all that it hurts , my god it hurts to see us daily sink into the massive black hole caused by Smurf and the totally inadequate Brown. No one can knock any Valiant for putting in any kind of protest as what else can we do other than starve the club of money on food, drink or club shop sales? My tether has well and truly been ended. I Will, until the prattish pair of Smurf/Brown have gone spend my spare time following Stafford Rangers.

And I'm hurting with you all too 'Onestep...

Since Horton MA excepted we have had the most clueless tactically naive managers you could ever imagaine. Just one after another, and Mr Brown just tops the lot.

How anyone so clueless can get a job at Port Vale is beyond all comprehension, we are a complete JOKE from top to bottom. Words fail me am so embarrassed at being a Vale fan over the last sixty years I have seen the good and bad times but nothing compares to the current shambles of a club.

We will only be able to think of this when the buffoon who currently holds the deeds passes the keys to the club onto a caring owner.

We said that after V2001. We got Smurf. Who says anyone else who comes in will be any better?

And don't say 'Carol Shanahan's a Vale fan and has the interests of the club at heart'. So, we were told, was Bill Bratt, and look how that ended up.

Let it go Mattholl, no need to start a fight in an empty room. We're all frustrated, but the one thing that gives us "dignity" is that most of us have been here since before Michael Brown was born and want the Vale to thrive. One of the worst things about this forum of late is the petty in fighting between fans who love the Vale. Let's focus on the real problem shall we - and here's a heavy hint - Bea Smith ain't it. Can we unite against the real problem please? We all disagree about this and that, but right now, our infighting gets us nowhere - the thing we should be battling against isn't fellow fans, it's the way the club is having all the joy sucked out of it.

You are all to blame by continually buying into the badge of the stupid club no good moaning if u r willing to keep shelling out hard earned to support it and for what it's worth I avnt paid into this c r a p for the past three years and spend my money on my classic car instead which goes up in value each year unlike pvfc which is going in the opposite direction rapidly 🚗

We said that after V2001. We got Smurf. Who says anyone else who comes in will be any better?

And don't say 'Carol Shanahan's a Vale fan and has the interests of the club at heart'. So, we were told, was Bill Bratt, and look how that ended up.

It would be hard to be much worse without actively trying to fail.

It is like saying there might be predators outside the cave so let's stay inside and starve to death.

I suppose you were one of the 'give the bloke a chance brigade' weren't you. Probably still think he needs till Christmas don't you.

No he wasn't but I was.Yukon was against his appointment from day one and considered Browny to be another cheap option.He had a good point but I wanted Browny to be given a chance and we disagreed on his appointment.It seems Yukon was right and I was wrong but in my opinion Browny still has matches against FGR,Yeovil,Acc.Stanley & Stevenage to save his job?

UTV.

Archived