onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Appeal

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

But you do irrationally hate Michael Brown and everything he does!

That's the point.

I don't irrationally hate brown, he's been poor based on performance and statistics since he took over. thats rational.

With smurf you and your bunch of happy clappers have firstly tried to make up that smurf was after a land grab and to build on the ground, which can't happen etc conspiracy theories and rumours that has no foundation the works. Smurf is clueless and pig headed he's not set out to personally end port vale fc. The way he's going he might do it by accident

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I don't irrationally hate brown, he's been poor based on performance and statistics since he took over. thats rational.

With smurf you and your bunch of happy clappers have firstly tried to make up that smurf was after a land grab and to build on the ground, which can't happen etc conspiracy theories and rumours that has no foundation the works. Smurf is clueless and pig headed he's not set out to personally end port vale fc. The way he's going he might do it by accident

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Ive been called many things.

Never a "happy clapper"!

You've lost the plot, pal.

Cheers though.

Ive been called many things.

Never a "happy clapper"!

You've lost the plot, pal.

Cheers though.

This I don't understand some are classed as happy clappers other are unhappy clappers some are don't go clappers other fans blames others and are blame clappers- all this equals nowt as it changes nothing no matter what side of the fence your are on--People should do whats right for them- to understand someones position isn't always to agree- DONT BLAME EACH OTHER by points scoring I said this u said this blah blah blah = no change in anything other than us becoming more divided

For god sake man go you are making people miserable. You say you are here with you gossip chums to 'help', well you are not you've taken us down a league and a half in 30+ games.

There are no excuses, just please have some dignity and leave and take most of the experienced 'players' you have signed with you.

When I woke up this morning to check the score and hoping to see we'd won - a draw at least - I didn't feel miserable James. I simply felt nothing.

That's right, for the very first time in all things Port Vale I simply felt nothing after reading a score-line.

I'll probably perk up after Ann and me have had lunch in one of the many nearby eateries.

The scary thing is James, I'm not panicked to despair what our league status will be come the end of the season.

Owners, managers and players come and go, we remain - and in my remaining earthly years this 'feeling nothing re. all things Port Vale' will remain indelible on my psyche.

However James, if at this point in time I should feeling miserable as you say, I would be looking elsewhere to vent my feelings.

Now, me and Ann are off to lunch :smile:

When I woke up this morning to check the score and hoping to see we'd won - a draw at least - I didn't feel miserable James. I simply felt nothing.

That's right, for the very first time in all things Port Vale I simply felt nothing after reading a score-line.

I'll probably perk up after Ann and me have had lunch in one of the many nearby eateries.

The scary thing is James, I'm not panicked to despair what our league status will be come the end of the season.

Owners, managers and players come and go, we remain - and in my remaining earthly years this 'feeling nothing re. all things Port Vale' will remain indelible on my psyche.

However James, if at this point in time I should feeling miserable as you say, I would be looking elsewhere to vent my feelings.

Now, me and Ann are off to lunch :smile:

Aussie you are the other side of the world and so are far away from the mess of a football club that calls itself Port Vale.

The problem is though that like you the hardcore locals are leaving the club and I almost feel happy to see us keep losing because it is possibly the only way that the nightmare caused by the club's owner will come to an end. All we ever wanted is a good well run club owned by people who really care about this club that we love. A new owner will bring us hope for a brighter future especially if they bring in a young manager with ambition who has proved that he knows what he is doing and no more untried rookies or 'old lags' who have been on the managerial merry go round so long that giddiness has taken away their passion out of managing a football club and who are simply in it for the pay cheque until they pick up their pension.

We will only be able to think of this when the buffoon who currently holds the deeds passes the keys to the club onto a caring owner.

I thought Michael Brown was a hard man who would turn the team into a model of himself.

Unfortunately he has turned out to be a clueless wimp.

He still carries on making the same mistakes and shows no signs of changing.

He needs to go NOW before he can do any more damage.

Saturday against Forest Green is a winnable game with a new Manager but impossible with Brown still in charge.

We can't keep waiting for miracles from Brown because it ain't happening.

Either resign Brown and take your cronies with you or wait to be sacked which only prolongs the agony.

What young manager who knows what he is doing is going to come to a team 92nd in the league and 540 minutes ( and counting ) without a goal ?

I respect your view old sage but am baffled as to who this Messiah would be as surely as with out of contract players if they were any good they wouldn't be jobless anyway.

#39cupfinals

Will Brown be "sacked" or "relieved of his duties"? He is registered as a player!!! One thing for certain, he cant continue in his current role. Sadly, and surprisingly, he just hasn't cut the mustard.

AS far as Kelly and Morgan are concerned, they must go right now. I just don't know what they bring to the table apart from confusing the players. Rudge was successful with just one assistant, but then times and squad size has changed. Kirkland can go too.

Finally, and more significantly, Smurthwaite...GO NOW.

Will Brown be "sacked" or "relieved of his duties"? He is registered as a player!!! One thing for certain, he cant continue in his current role. Sadly, and surprisingly, he just hasn't cut the mustard.

AS far as Kelly and Morgan are concerned, they must go right now. I just don't know what they bring to the table apart from confusing the players. Rudge was successful with just one assistant, but then times and squad size has changed. Kirkland can go too.

Finally, and more significantly, Smurthwaite...GO NOW.

On 2 year contracts we were told at one of the fans meetings its going to be expensive Paul for our leader

What young manager who knows what he is doing is going to come to a team 92nd in the league and 540 minutes ( and counting ) without a goal ?

I respect your view old sage but am baffled as to who this Messiah would be as surely as with out of contract players if they were any good they wouldn't be jobless anyway.

#39cupfinals

The simple answer is MONEY. Remember Watford poached Taylor away from Lincoln who were in fact a league higher than them at the time. By showing genuine ambition you will attract a good manager.

Archived