onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Notts County

Fosse69

Advert

4 Centre backs Wilson and Denton should be in that team.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

agree with denton but Wilson couldn't tackle a bag of crisps,if pope is isolated and the midfield doesn't get forward in support time to give up--- should start the team that finished v crewe plus 1 for tongue as it clicked then build on that--don't change what works change what doesnt

agree with denton but Wilson couldn't tackle a bag of crisps,if pope is isolated and the midfield doesn't get forward in support time to give up--- should start the team that finished v crewe plus 1 for tongue as it clicked then build on that--don't change what works change what doesnt

Seriously? Davis ain't a full back and was at fault for the goal last week. Whatever you think about Wilson, he's still a better option.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

If we lose today he has just signed his own warrant. Why drop Denton, why persevere with Davis (Wilson / Gibbons), why persevere with Kay, why Pope on his own (Pyke/ Turner). I accept he is a professional manager and I am not, but has he lost the plot........

Jesus another strange 11.

Lainton

Davis

Kay

Smith

Gunning

Montano

Whitfield

Worral

Middleton

Harness

Pope

That defence looks horrible with both Davis and gunning out of position. I love how the new signing comes straight in and adf still not given a chance. And that pope is the loan striker again!!!

Why has Denton been dropped? He's looked decent so far. Gunning is not a left back I would've played him centre back over Kay and Denton on the left.

4 centre halves #pulis

Seriously? Davis ain't a full back and was at fault for the goal last week. Whatever you think about Wilson, he's still a better option.

scroll further up said put gunning their as we don't have a decent rb(Wilson is that bad at fault a few goals), but surely you would agree we played well with ten men after sending off think these players ie denton deserve another crack as we found some decent form going forward like I say no tongue so put davis in front of defence and let the others attack simple really

Seriously Mr. Brown is that the best you can come up with?. Wheres denton?, one up front?, 4 center halves at the back?, turner again on the bench?. Its a complete waste of 2 subs at half time because thats whats going to happen, we will be losing and then you make changes. Ive been patient and given you my support but enough is enough. You have to go!!!

Archived