onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Notts County

Fosse69

Slightly unrelated, but in regards to Jones & 'the incident', does anyone know for certain if there was an off-field matter that was the reason behind it?

Few people on social media saying there is. Not that it justifies his actions at all, I'm just interested. Will still give him stick all the same.

Loft slept with one of jones'ys Mates misses apparently he always tried to be the big man around vale and got what he deserve.

Advert

Welcome back to Dicko, Duffy and O'Connor though i believe the latter out for a good while.

Dicko always gave his all, Duffy wasn't my cup of tea, Oaky was quality.

Dicko has lost his place to that piece of verminous scum Daniel Jones, i'll leave his welcome back to the Lorne street and Railway :yes:

None of whom have ever raised their fist to another man. Ever.

I would imagine we all have but pummeling a man on the ground and virtually disfiguring him is not what most Lorne streeters or Railway people will have done. Hopefully you can give Jones a nice round of applause then yourself Smithie.

Welcome back to Dicko, Duffy and O'Connor though i believe the latter out for a good while.

Dicko always gave his all, Duffy wasn't my cup of tea, Oaky was quality.

Dicko has lost his place to that piece of verminous scum Daniel Jones, i'll leave his welcome back to the Lorne street and Railway :yes:

Sadly / thankfully Oaky is out injured.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Jesus another strange 11.

Lainton

Davis

Kay

Smith

Gunning

Montano

Whitfield

Worral

Middleton

Harness

Pope

That defence looks horrible with both Davis and gunning out of position. I love how the new signing comes straight in and adf still not given a chance. And that pope is the loan striker again!!!

Why has Denton been dropped? He's looked decent so far. Gunning is not a left back I would've played him centre back over Kay and Denton on the left.

Archived