onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest Next Saturday don't let brown send us down

Advert

The majority of fans across a number of threads agree that we are in a relegation season again.

I predicted and was massively berated following our promotion that smurf would end the clubs existence

Let's forget Smurf for one game. Brown has had a budget on a level with all others in this league.

He is not a manager at this level.

PLEASE BE IN YOUR SEATS BY 2:45 NEXT SATURDAY AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL

We want browny out we want browny out.

Many fans are ashamed of where the club is at. Most are as I am totally ashamed of the fans lack of desire to halt this mess.

If nothing happens we tried.

Who ever we get in will have some form of consistent tactics

BROWN OUT

If you listen to or agree with this **** stirring troll, then you are a ******. He's a trillionaire you know.

I'm not happy with our start and the performance against Chesterfield was unacceptable but protesting at this point isn't going to help. We only recruit inexperienced managers so if Brown goes it will be Kelly or Morgan or someone else starting out in their management careers. Also, we have a lot of young players including ones on loan. How will this affect them - they will hear it before the game starts. What about the loanees and their clubs - will they want to allow their players to come to our club - or will they just loan the, out elsewhere. It's completely counter productive.

I'm not happy with our start and the performance against Chesterfield was unacceptable but protesting at this point isn't going to help. We only recruit inexperienced managers so if Brown goes it will be Kelly or Morgan or someone else starting out in their management careers. Also, we have a lot of young players including ones on loan. How will this affect them - they will hear it before the game starts. What about the loanees and their clubs - will they want to allow their players to come to our club - or will they just loan the, out elsewhere. It's completely counter productive.

Exactly, keep the protesting to this type of forum and the media, stay behind the team unless they start to play like Arsenal at Liverpool.

The majority of fans across a number of threads agree that we are in a relegation season again.

I predicted and was massively berated following our promotion that smurf would end the clubs existence

Let's forget Smurf for one game. Brown has had a budget on a level with all others in this league.

He is not a manager at this level.

PLEASE BE IN YOUR SEATS BY 2:45 NEXT SATURDAY AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL

We want browny out we want browny out.

Many fans are ashamed of where the club is at. Most are as I am totally ashamed of the fans lack of desire to halt this mess.

If nothing happens we tried.

Who ever we get in will have some form of consistent tactics

BROWN OUT

Yourwrongandyouknowit. Now is the time to support the team and the manager. Your request would bring discouragement and maybe despair to them.

Give the team some positive to cling on to. It would be an advantage and help them to give 101%

Any body wanting to stand up and shout should shout'Up the Vale!!!' :upthevale::keepup::groupwavereversed::upthevale:

Grow up this idea is pathetic the club and team need unity performances will improve weve changed a whole team this season they need time ffs you and ernietossfools need to stop your personal vendetta and go support a premier league club if you cant take losing a few games

Failnick spouting his words of wisdom.

If you want to support a conference team support Macclesfield or Stockport.

You may be watching them anyway next season if Vale go down.Down with Brown.Are you aware we are joint bottom of Div 2.

I don't trust Smurf - but that does not mean we should turn on Brown before his squad has had half a chance to gel and get settled. If by November we are still in the bottom 8, then fine - something is wrong, but he is still signing players and getting his team sorted.

They looked fine second half yesterday, and but for a barmpot referee and some bad luck, plus Tonge getting a rush of blood I have no doubt we would have equalised, then they could easily have caved in.

Keep the second half team and add in the right player for Tonge on Tuesday and we will beat Oldham.

Keep dreaming and making excuses for Brown Bea.

With a bit of luck if Hugill goes for 10m you won't see Norman for dust.Hell be glad to take the 1.2 m offered by Synectics.

Part of the deal should be that Norman gets rid of Brown and his cronies before he goes.

Keep dreaming and making excuses for Brown Bea.

With a bit of luck if Hugill goes for 10m you won't see Norman for dust.Hell be glad to take the 1.2 m offered by Synectics.

Part of the deal should be that Norman gets rid of Brown and his cronies before he goes.

Then where would we be? Be careful what you wish for, it just might happen. Anyone coming in for Brown now would want his own staff and players; even if he was given a shed load of money (which is unlikely in the extreme), given the transfer window there's no way that could take place.

I'm not convinced that Brown won't be able to turn this round. Until he doesn't, and the club is in a position to move on replacements, we should do precisely nothing to worsen the position we're in.

You may be watching them anyway next season if Vale go down.Down with Brown.Are you aware we are joint bottom of Div 2.

Better than your words of doom Ernietossfools

The thing that erks me is no decent vale fan would come out with the **** you do. You really do sound like a joke fan stirring things up. I think its the uneducated way you try to get your point over. Unlike you i support vale through thick like you and thin i dont care if they lose a few ive supported them for 40 years ive seen it all thats football

Absolute nonsense thread.

Listen, if people want the manager out, they will spontaneously chant so after enough becomes enough. You can't choreograph such.

More to the point, and what most can't grasp, is he's a man learning on the job.

For a first job it is unbelievably hard considering the circumstances.

You wouldn't expect Dan Turner to be ripping up the league and tearing defenses apart just yet so why do we expect Brown to be so successful?

What happens if he leaves? If Morgan and Kelly stay, one of them gets the job. If they go, no doubt Yates and Pope would be in charge! Why not put Glover back there?!

Brown is NOT the problem at this football club.

Is he good enough to be a manager? Jury is out. His honeymoon period is over and he desperately needs results quick. I would love to see him succeed but I have my doubts.

The problem is Smurthwaite and I'm sick and tired of repeating it.

Those that still can't see he is the main cancer in our club need to wake up soon before we are unable to compete with Salford City.

Archived