onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest Next Saturday don't let brown send us down

Absolute nonsense thread.

Listen, if people want the manager out, they will spontaneously chant so after enough becomes enough. You can't choreograph such.

More to the point, and what most can't grasp, is he's a man learning on the job.

For a first job it is unbelievably hard considering the circumstances.

You wouldn't expect Dan Turner to be ripping up the league and tearing defenses apart just yet so why do we expect Brown to be so successful?

What happens if he leaves? If Morgan and Kelly stay, one of them gets the job. If they go, no doubt Yates and Pope would be in charge! Why not put Glover back there?!

Brown is NOT the problem at this football club.

Is he good enough to be a manager? Jury is out. His honeymoon period is over and he desperately needs results quick. I would love to see him succeed but I have my doubts.

The problem is Smurthwaite and I'm sick and tired of repeating it.

Those that still can't see he is the main cancer in our club need to wake up soon before we are unable to compete with Salford City.

It's no use telling them your spite towards smurfwaite, I've tried, on here, and Twitter, but they would rather blame brown, you can blame brown all you want, but the next appointment will be cheap and just as bad, the club needs rooting of the virus.

Advert

Listen, if people want the manager out, they will spontaneously chant so after enough becomes enough. You can't choreograph such.

More to the point, and what most can't grasp, is he's a man learning on the job.

You wouldn't expect Dan Turner to be ripping up the league and tearing defenses apart just yet so why do we expect Brown to be so successful?

What happens if he leaves? If Morgan and Kelly stay, one of them gets the job. If they go, no doubt Yates and Pope would be in charge! Why not put Glover back there?!

Is he good enough to be a manager? Jury is out. His honeymoon period is over and he desperately needs results quick. I would love to see him succeed but I have my doubts.

Those that still can't see he is the main cancer in our club need to wake up soon before we are unable to compete with Salford City.

One up top again at home. Brown is not good enough to manage kidsgove athletic let alone a league club he was a very average player and now a dire manager.

He should consider packing it in and getting a job in football media.

Perhaps replacing that blakeman clown on radio stoke.

One up top again at home. Brown is not good enough to manage kidsgove athletic let alone a league club he was a very average player and now a dire manager.

He should consider packing it in and getting a job in football media.

Perhaps replacing that blakeman clown on radio stoke.

Let's just say brown does go.

It will either be Morgan, or kelly, are you actually for giving them a chance?

There's no point, it'd just be very similar to brown, and they would only have these poor signings to work with.

The thing that erks me is no decent vale fan would come out with the **** you do. You really do sound like a joke fan stirring things up. I think its the uneducated way you try to get your point over. Unlike you i support vale through thick like you and thin i dont care if they lose a few ive supported them for 40 years ive seen it all thats football

Then tell me valenick when have you seen.

A worse manager as tactically and motvationally inept.

A team so lacking in desire to win.

Because I have been watching Vale since 1970 and I cannot ever remember it being this bad.

Can't disagree more with that.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Brown will still be in charge following our next two away defeats.

It would be pointless against Newcastle under 23s we MUST turn out in numbers at home v forest green. We should for this game only STAND in Lorne Street and call for brown to go from the kick off.

As I said before it is easy for him to take it from the railway.

He needs to go and we need to help send him on his way.

The only really effective protest is not turning up to games.

It shows dissatisfaction with whats on offer on the pitch and hits where it hurts most... in the pocket

Im not recommending it, just stating the obvious

Not turning up shows complete apathy it shows you could not care less it shows a lack of passion a lack of guts to fight for what you care about.

DO YOU THINK ANY THING HAS EVER BEEN ACHIEVED THROUGHOUT HISTORY BY GOING SHOPPING WITH THE MISSUS INSTEAD.

Show you care show that we won't put up with this loud and proud.

We want browny out said we want browny out.

Not turning up shows complete apathy it shows you could not care less it shows a lack of passion a lack of guts to fight for what you care about.

DO YOU THINK ANY THING HAS EVER BEEN ACHIEVED THROUGHOUT HISTORY BY GOING SHOPPING WITH THE MISSUS INSTEAD.

Show you care show that we won't put up with this loud and proud.

We want browny out said we want browny out.

Which begs the question Who is responsible for the apathy,lack of passion that has crept in over the last years or so?

It's no use telling them your spite towards smurfwaite, I've tried, on here, and Twitter, but they would rather blame brown, you can blame brown all you want, but the next appointment will be cheap and just as bad, the club needs rooting of the virus.

Jesus Christ is Smurf-

Personally recruiting players?

Selecting the team?

Picking the tactics on the pitch?

The answer to all three is no Brown is, the current on the field issues are Brown not Smurf. Smurf is an idiot and needs to go but look past your hate for him and realise Brown is awful, he's the worst manager in the clubs history and thinks he's doing ok.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Ok Smurfs sells and walks away tomorrow does that change the tactics and team selection from Brown for our next game?

Jesus Christ is Smurf-

Personally recruiting players?

Selecting the team?

Picking the tactics on the pitch?

The answer to all three is no Brown is, the current on the field issues are Brown not Smurf. Smurf is an idiot and needs to go but look past your hate for him and realise Brown is awful, he's the worst manager in the clubs history and thinks he's doing ok.

vale.jpg

Hope you enjoy telling me this, and celebrating with that big purple pathetic goon when you see the conference fixtures.

boreham wood vs port vale

guiseley vs port vale

Perhaps you fancy dover athletic on a tuesday night?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214[/ATTACH]

Hope you enjoy telling me this, and celebrating with that big purple pathetic goon when you see the conference fixtures.

boreham wood vs port vale

guiseley vs port vale

Perhaps you fancy dover athletic on a tuesday night?

Leave brown in charge you will be there mate that's down to ok the pitch stuff not the board room

I do not think for one minute brown is good enough, it's easier to get rid of a manager than a chairman, we need to root out smurfwaite once and for all, whether it's peaceful or voilent, it has to happen, until fans realise this you will witness what your seeing every saturday for a long time, i give us 5-7 years more of existance.

Archived