New signing - Jack Stobbs

valiant_593

CJ 5 loan players is too many for squad stability is too many in my opinion. Should have 3 max.

Trouble with the squad who are our own players is we have a lot beginning their careers and the rest ending careers. We have very few players somewhere in between. To me the number of loans shows the management team are full of **** about the playing budget.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Advert:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CJ 5 loan players is too many for squad stability is too many in my opinion. Should have 3 max.

Trouble with the squad who are our own players is we have a lot beginning their careers and the rest ending careers. We have very few players somewhere in between. To me the number of loans shows the management team are full of **** about the playing budget.

People used to look at Crewe in league one and complain that they were getting an advantage by brining in youngsters that were better than our players on loan. Brown can't win.

People used to look at Crewe in league one and complain that they were getting an advantage by brining in youngsters that were better than our players on loan. Brown can't win.

That's clever business in my book if you can bring in a couple of players on loan to significantly improve the eleven you have.

I just think 5 is too many given our squad turnover over the past 18 months.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

That's clever business in my book if you can bring in a couple of players on loan to significantly improve the eleven you have.

I just think 5 is too many given our squad turnover over the past 18 months.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

My main concern is that if they are really useful, they return to their clubs at Xmas, and we have a repeat of last January.

Advert:

Well he can win if his team wins! People will always criticise if the results aren't there but if the results do come then he'll receive praise. I suppose there would be a bit of concern if the best players were only here on loan but nobody would be saying 'oh they shouldn't be here'.

The problem is that Brown has wasted his budget signing players who are not good enough for the first team.Quality over quantity was requested but Brown has not learnt that from last season.

Advert:

Lois Dodds coming back next week, watch this space.

I liked Dodds and i think we miss him but i hope not because he really doesn't deserve the **** he always used to get. If i was him i'd just let that chapter end.

Advert:

How many players have we signed since June 2016?

Part of the problem for fans is that it's continually difficult to identify who is even playing for the team as it changes so much from week to week. Smith and Pope are 'fans favorites' as we know them and respect the service they are giving to our club. I'm tired of the news of new signings now as we must average more than one per week, even outside the window as we continue to sign unnatached players. It would also be refreshing if we were signing players up to the job of L2 football but they mostly seem to be too slow, too fragile or too spineless so far.

Archived