New signing - Jack Stobbs

valiant_593

Advert:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this mean that the injury to Montano is worse than we thought? Though it seems to me that Brown signs players because they're available, then realises that they're not good enough - do we scout anyone properly these days? Let's hope this lad doesn't fall into that category.

Advert:

Any new player who possibly improves the side is welcomed but we are desperate for a centre mid and a full back. The transfer policy over the last couple of years has been bizarre to say the least.

Just need a couple of more goalkeepers next.

Advert:

Any new player who possibly improves the side is welcomed but we are desperate for a centre mid and a full back. The transfer policy over the last couple of years has been bizarre to say the least.

Just need a couple of more goalkeepers next.

Pretty sure Whitfield will now drop in to midfield, based on his cameo last week could be what we need

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

You can only have five loan players in your matchday 18 so if we sign any more then some will have to be left out. I assume that means a loan 'keeper and Callum Guy are now not happening.

You can only have five loan players in your matchday 18 so if we sign any more then some will have to be left out. I assume that means a loan 'keeper and Callum Guy are now not happening.

Or he has decided that one of them isnt good enough already. It seems a scatter gun approach.

Advert:

Does this mean that the injury to Montano is worse than we thought? Though it seems to me that Brown signs players because they're available' date=' then realises that they're not good enough - do we scout anyone properly these days? Let's hope this lad doesn't fall into that category.[/quote']Think Browny has been working with Smurthwaite to long and has adopted his transfer philosophy, if we sign enough players, some of them are bound to be decent. We've had all the dross last year so can only improve surely!

Sent from my CUBOT ECHO using Tapatalk

Wonder how many players have had actually signed in the past three transfer windows. 40?
Must be around that figure, possibly more. Crazy. And to think, a couple of years ago we had the nucleus of a squad that had finished 9th in league one. If only we'd kept it together and tried to improve it. I'll never forgive Smurthwaite for the damage done.

Sent from my CUBOT ECHO using Tapatalk

Archived