New signing - Jack Stobbs

valiant_593

If signing a winger surely makes sense to send one of the loanees back to allow us to make use of bringing in a central midfielder? Worrall would improve us no doubt so I am not against signing him but then send a loanee back.

Advert:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rob Lainton

Kjell Knops

André Bikey

Antony Kay

Tyler Denton

Jerome Thomas

Anthony de Freitas

Chris Eagles

Cristian Montaño

Alex Jones

Tom Pope

How about that?

Yeah decent 11 that, throw in the players that were already here (Alnwick, Smith, Streete, Foley, Grant) and that squad could win league one (providing the manager can do his job)

If signing a winger surely makes sense to send one of the loanees back to allow us to make use of bringing in a central midfielder? Worrall would improve us no doubt so I am not against signing him but then send a loanee back.

You can't send them back, committed to January.

You can't send them back but you can just not play them. I'm sure that their parents club won't be best pleased with us for that but we are where we are.

Advert:

Archived