onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tyrone Barnett sentenced to 2 years

smithie

**** you Yukon. I am entitled to my opinion. Reggie scored twice what Barnett did in a relegated team in 7 less games, that speaks volumes. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is it is a poor signing, Wimbledon fans are dancing in the streets.

So were Darlington fans when we signed Akpo Sodje.

Advert

**** you Yukon. I am entitled to my opinion. Reggie scored twice what Barnett did in a relegated team in 7 less games, that speaks volumes. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is it is a poor signing, Wimbledon fans are dancing in the streets.

On the flip side, Tyrone Barnett once was transferred for seven figures.

"Reggie" wouldn't command seven tins of beans.

Call him a dreadful lump all you want. I guarantee you that he will be nowhere near as bad as that useless clown we had last season.

Infact I doubt anyone will come close to him.

He was absolute garbage and an embarrassment of a footballer.

So were Darlington fans when we signed Sodje,so that means nowt to me,if he pulls on a Vale shirt and is **** then fair enough lets say he is **** but until then lets just maybe try and back a player who hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet.

People say players wont come as the club is on its arse or its smurf or its Brown BUT maybe just maybe we should look at the fans,i mean look at the reaction every time we sign a player,would you want to come into that...i am prepared to back all Browns signings without a moan until they have played for us and then we will see

To be fair the same happens at every club.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

On the flip side, Tyrone Barnett once was transferred for seven figures.

"Reggie" wouldn't command seven tins of beans.

Call him a dreadful lump all you want. I guarantee you that he will be nowhere near as bad as that useless clown we had last season.

Infact I doubt anyone will come close to him.

He was absolute garbage and an embarrassment of a footballer.

He was but he still scored more than Barnett managed in the same League.

Remember Jordan slew? He was also transferred for a million.

So were Darlington fans when we signed Sodje,so that means nowt to me,if he pulls on a Vale shirt and is **** then fair enough lets say he is **** but until then lets just maybe try and back a player who hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet.

People say players wont come as the club is on its arse or its smurf or its Brown BUT maybe just maybe we should look at the fans,i mean look at the reaction every time we sign a player,would you want to come into that...i am prepared to back all Browns signings without a moan until they have played for us and then we will see

We do have some mindless boringly negative fans around the club. I wouldn't want to buy or work in the club as they just like to moan about every player, every chairman and every pie sold. The best advice I got given was just ignore people who've never got anything positive to say as they are normally sad individuals and their are quite a few posts on here that should be read with pity.

We do have some mindless boringly negative fans around the club. I wouldn't want to buy or work in the club as they just like to moan about every player, every chairman and every pie sold. The best advice I got given was just ignore people who've never got anything positive to say as they are normally sad individuals and their are quite a few posts on here that should be read with pity.

Best on a forum not to say what you think?, does this mean this website should be call the emperors new clothes... I know Darren1810 and and can assure you he is vale through and through and is as passionate as they come but we all need hope and that has to come from the club and team especially as we have had a really ***** time as fans bar the odd season and this season i fear will be make or break for a lot of reasons so if someone expresses their exasperation perhaps a forum is the right place to do it.

So were Darlington fans when we signed Akpo Sodje.

perhaps we should sign sam kelly back always egs for an against , the thing is there is never any guarantees but definately more uncertainty as to what we are going to get with players who havent been cutting it and we have quite a few which we are going to rely on- could really go either way this season and a good start is imperative

"Dancing in the streets"? What a weapon

Barnett has a career average of 0.22 league goals per game, 250+ league appearances and 58 goals. Reg has average of 0.12 league goals per game, 30 appearances and 4 goals. I think Barnett shades the stats...

Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

Based on last season which is the only one to go off with cicilia he certainly dosent.

Barnett is blatantly a far far better forward than him anyway.

As for this all this talk about what previous fans said, it's all completely meaningless.

We've signed many players who've come with a good pedigree and rated by fans of their most recent club, only for them not too impress. Other times they have. And that's the same for those who get terrible reviews from previous fans. It literally means nothing.

As for this all this talk about what previous fans said, it's all completely meaningless.

We've signed many players who've come with a good pedigree and rated by fans of their most recent club, only for them not too impress. Other times they have. And that's the same for those who get terrible reviews from previous fans. It literally means nothing.

I'm sure if a scientific study were done then those players who came with a good reputation from past fans would do better than those who are jeered out the door. Anyway I'm sure if you asked fans of Rushall Olympic, Hednesford Town, Macclesfield Town, Crawley Town or Oxford United then they'd have mostly positive things to say about Barnett.

Archived