onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The BREXIT SCAM 12 months on

FATBOYSTEVE

The world is a completely different place now with the rise of China and India, also it's common place for companies and/or countries to join forces to collaborate on projects to pool resorces, brain power, share costs and security etc. Hence IMHO it's mush more of a risk now to leave than it was to join. the EEC isn't perfect but better to be on the inside and be proactive, argue/negotiate change than to be on the outside and have to be reactive.

I don't deny it's more of a risk but the claim was you don't gamble with a country's future when we did exactly that when we joined..less of a gamble but a gamble none the less.

The older generation who mostly voted for leave have sold the younger genaration down the river.

The younger generation let themselves down by so many of them not voting at all

Advert

How was Crossrail funded?

That's a capital expenditure project--what Corbyn & McDonnell are proposing is using borrowings to pay for current account spending. That's the equivalent of 'pay day loans' to cover ongoing everyday spending to get through to the end of a month and leads only to more debt and disaster--ask anyone who has piled up similar debt!

That's a capital expenditure project--what Corbyn & McDonnell are proposing is using borrowings to pay for current account spending. That's the equivalent of 'pay day loans' to cover ongoing everyday spending to get through to the end of a month and leads only to more debt and disaster--ask anyone who has piled up similar debt!
That was what they proposed to do as I remember, the only way to grow the economy is capital expenditure. Giving people rises does help because they spend it, which gives other people money to spend etc, being taxed all the time and it snowballs within the capability of the economy.

That was what they proposed to do as I remember, the only way to grow the economy is capital expenditure. Giving people rises does help because they spend it, which gives other people money to spend etc, being taxed all the time and it snowballs within the capability of the economy.

Its a balancing act and how you balance things depends on your ideology, dogma, politics and in some cases outright stupidity

They will be able to vote back in and join the Euro as well.

Can't see there being another referendum for at least 30 years but yes the young should be still around to have a vote in the next referendum. Saying that hopefully all goes well and we won't even contemplate moving back in to the EU, also if other countries are given the vote and leave there may well be no such thing as the EU in 30 years.

Interestingly the percentage of young people in that article is of those registered to vote rather than those eligible to vote. Much was made of the fact that huge numbers of younger voters registered prior to the last election having not done so for the referendum.

Interestingly the percentage of young people in that article is of those registered to vote rather than those eligible to vote. Much was made of the fact that huge numbers of younger voters registered prior to the last election having not done so for the referendum.

Perhaps they even registered twice for the general election?:unsure:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40509178

Illegal, similar to people with 2 homes?

I think you can have 2 homes,in fact Tony Blairs got 10 homes and 27 flats but I don't think you are supposed to travel round the country voting numerous times in a general election no matter how desperate you are.

In my first try at a reply to JA I wrote something similar but it got too complicated, also there's so much in those stats/numbers that I just decided to posted the article. I'm not paid anymore to analyse data......lol.

I think you can have 2 homes,in fact Tony Blairs got 10 homes and 27 flats but I don't think you are supposed to travel round the country voting numerous times in a general election no matter how desperate you are.

My point was that it is not just a student prank/crime

• 2 weeks later...

Archived