onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 2017/18 Season

Fosse69

Liverpool in for Lemar, probably as a direct replacement for Coutinho. I've love him as he's quick, has an eye for goal and is also a good passer and excellent at set-pieces, like Coutinho. Him and Van Dijk and I'd be very, very happy.

Advert

Arsenal made a massive mistake giving Wenger another contract. It's obvious to see they have problems in the ranks and were only going to head in one direction should Wenger remain. The longer he stays the more they will sink, you would think they would make top 6 this season but the way Everton are playing I don't think it's a guarantee plus Sanchez who's easily their best player won be there next season along with a few other top players meaning they will struggle for top 6 next season.

Just deserved for a club ran by an idiot who has failed to invest correctly to win the league or champions league for a good many seasons.

Liverpool in for Lemar, probably as a direct replacement for Coutinho. I've love him as he's quick, has an eye for goal and is also a good passer and excellent at set-pieces, like Coutinho. Him and Van Dijk and I'd be very, very happy.

Barca have signed Dmbele for an initial 105m Euros.Chelsea agreed deal for Oxlade-Chambo,35m.Dippers signing Keita in July 2018 for 55m. Wimmer to s*** for 15m.Come on Browny,keep up.

Southampton won't sell Van Dijk to Liverpool, they will dig their heels in and refuse. There's no contract release clause and no urge to sell, though I suspect they may sell to Chelsea.

If Liverpool beat Arsenal to Lemar I will laugh my head off!

I don't know why Klopp just can't swallow his pride and play Sakho. He's a good defender if you don't try to get him playing football and would be a perfect partner for Matip. He'd be like a new signing.

Seems like Liverpool might be signing the Ox. Not sure about that one. He's versatile and can look a good player at times but for me he's always flattered to deceive, and we already have a perfectly adequate fill the gap type player in James Milner. Perhaps Klopp could take him up to the next level and get more consistency out of him though.

Looks like Arsenal want rid of Mustafi. Wasn't he the same defender someone on here said was part of the best centre back pairing in the league?! 🤣🤣🤣

Looks like Monaco have closed the door on a Lemar deal. Arsenal asking for Sterling as part of the Sanchez deal is just taking the ****!

I don't know why Klopp just can't swallow his pride and play Sakho. He's a good defender if you don't try to get him playing football and would be a perfect partner for Matip. He'd be like a new signing.

Seems like Liverpool might be signing the Ox. Not sure about that one. He's versatile and can look a good player at times but for me he's always flattered to deceive, and we already have a perfectly adequate fill the gap type player in James Milner. Perhaps Klopp could take him up to the next level and get more consistency out of him though.

He'd give them that bit of pace in midfield which suit Klopp's game...although he'd have to deliver something more than being able to run really quickly

I like Milner..always a 7/10 player but rarely a match winner

He'd give them that bit of pace in midfield which suit Klopp's game...although he'd have to deliver something more than being able to run really quickly

He's quicker than anything we have in midfield and would be a good addition, but I don't see him as a regular starter at all unless he suddenly finds another level under Klopp. Out of the two I'd much rather see Liverpool sign Thomas Lamar from Monaco who is a genuine world-class talent, even more so if Coutinho finally goes.

I wouldn't say that,he's just set a record of scoring in 47 first-division games and never finishing on the losing side after hitting the target.

Liverpool would have been better off tying Emre Can down with a long contract rather than spending all that money on someone I wouldn't consider a definite starter. Still, he will definitely improve the squad and still has a lot of potential yet to be fulfilled I suppose.

Liverpool would have been better off tying Emre Can down with a long contract rather than spending all that money on someone I wouldn't consider a definite starter. Still, he will definitely improve the squad and still has a lot of potential yet to be fulfilled I suppose.

Apparently he's a long term replacement for Milner.

Archived