onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 2017/18 Season

Fosse69

Definite red card as far as I am concerned

Well that's hardly a surprise is it. :laugh:

If that was a Vale player getting sent off for that you'd be foaming at the mouth in anger no doubt.

Mane had his eyes on the ball at all times. It's not his fault that Ederson like throwing his head at the ball at every opportunity.

Advert

High boot from Mane that kicked the keeper in the head with studs showing. As clear as a red card as you will see.

"Serious foul play - a tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play."

Mane's challenge endangered the safety of the keeper, he can have no complaints. Even Jamie Carragher agrees it was a red card. Spot on from Jon Moss.

Well that's hardly a surprise is it. :laugh:

If that was a Vale player getting sent off for that you'd be foaming at the mouth in anger no doubt.

Mane had his eyes on the ball at all times. It's not his fault that Ederson like throwing his head at the ball at every opportunity.

The fact he has his eyes on the ball is irrelevant.

High boot from Mane that kicked the keeper in the head with studs showing. As clear as a red card as you will see.

"Serious foul play - a tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play."

Mane's challenge endangered the safety of the keeper, he can have no complaints. Even Jamie Carragher agrees it was a red card. Spot on from Jon Moss.

So if Ederson missed the ball by a split second, as Mane's boot did, and in turn headbutts Mane, you'd expect him to get sent off? Get the **** out of here. In a genuine and honest 50/50 someone is always going to come off worse.

One thing I will say is that 11 vs 11 Liverpool are every bit as good as Man City, and have absolutely nothing to fear. They have a better squad of players but other than that Liverpool can go toe to toe with them all day long.

Though how Ragnar Klavan is still at the club only Klopp knows.

I completely disagree re the red card. It just isn't a red. If that's a red let's just pack it in now and end football. He watched the ball and went the for the ball he had more right to be going for that than the keeper! I completely agree with Neville on the matter. Liverpool looked very good 11 v 11 but this could be 5/6 now.

If that's a red then literally every challenge when a player slides in with the keeper is a red! It's a 50/50 challenge.

So if Ederson missed the ball by a split second, as Mane's boot did, and in turn headbutts Mane, you'd expect him to get sent off? Get the **** out of here. In a genuine and honest 50/50 someone is always going to come off worse.

Give your head a wobble. Clear as day red card. Studs up at head height endangering the safety of the keeper. Red card any day of the week.IMG_7038.jpg

If that's a red then literally every challenge when a player slides in with the keeper is a red! It's a 50/50 challenge.

What complete crap! That's not sticking your foot up at normal head height!

Look at the picture in my last post and tell me how a kick to the head isn't a red card?! Even Jamie Carragher agreed it was!

Give your head a wobble. Clear as day red card. Studs up at head height endangering the safety of the keeper. Red card any day of the week.[ATTACH=CONFIG]215[/ATTACH]

Well Ederson rushed out and lunged towards the ball and Mane with his head. Why isn't he also getting sent off for the part he played in the collision then for endangering Mane? You're talking out of your hole.

Look at the picture in my last post and tell me how a kick to the head isn't a red card?! Even Jamie Carragher agreed it was!

It must be right then if Jamie Carragher is saying it is. :laugh:

The guy can barely put a sentence together in English.

Guess your right then!!! Load of ****. The keeper dosent have to stick his head there! His eyes are on the ball and it's a 50/50. What does Carragher have to with it? Go on twitter and you'll see numerous people disagree with you. Neville, lineker ect. If mane didn't go for that fans would be kicking off st him for backing out of a chance to score.

Go on twitter and you'll see many agreeing with me too. The fact is though that the letter of the law clearly states that serious foul play is when a player endangers the safety of his opponent. That clearly endangered the safety of the keeper.

No-one in their right mind can argue otherwise.

Archived