onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 2017/18 Season

Fosse69

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premier-league-last-five-seasons/transfer-league-tables/premier-league-table-last-five-seasons

Arsenal's net spend in the last 5 seasons is higher than Liverpool's and Spurs are bottom of the Premiership for net spend. Looking at these figures you have to hand it to Levy and Pochettino.

Give Wenger no money and he will find you a gem, give him a bundle of money he will waste it.

Advert

But its 3 trophy's more than big spending Liverpool and Tottenham. I don't disagree about Wenger, I do like him, but he's such a stubborn arse its untrue and maybe he should of left in the summer. Surely Pochettino and Klopp will be under pressure if they dont win anything this season.

No chance pochettino will be under pressure.

Let's see how United get on when they actually play a good side before we all go over the top. I've watched them a few times and they've been clinical, sure, but sides have missed chance after chance against them and your luck only holds out so long. Despite there start I see them finishing 3rd at best. Man City have looked fantastic, though again, the only team they've played of real note so far was Liverpool and they were arguably second best until Liverpool had there best player sent off. City will win the league this season at a canter and the rest of them can all finish above or below each other.

35 shots against Burnley and 21 shots against Leicester but just one goal to show for it. Yet again Liverpool's wasteful finishing up front comes back to haunt them.

Every side have games like that. It was dissapoointing against Burnley but they've already taken points off Spurs and Chelsea this season and are obviously no muga. Let's see how Liverpool fare against Leicester at the weekend in the more important game of the two when they have there current best 11 out.

Let's see how United get on when they actually play a good side before we all go over the top. I've watched them a few times and they've been clinical, sure, but sides have missed chance after chance against them and your luck only holds out so long. Despite there start I see them finishing 3rd at best. Man City have looked fantastic, though again, the only team they've played of real note so far was Liverpool and they were arguably second best until Liverpool had there best player sent off. City will win the league this season at a canter and the rest of them can all finish above or below each other.

Good sides like Watford and Burnley?

If I was a Liverpool fan, I think I'd be starting to wonder if Jurgen Klopp is as good as people make out. Still can't defend and still can't finish chances, much the same as under Rodgers after Suarez was sold.

Who is making him out to be anything other than what he is? Which is a charismatic manager who gets his sides to play some brilliant, attacking football. Liverpool are clearly a better side than they were when he took over, and he also took them to a final of a competition and then also into the Champions League, so so far I'd say he's done a really good job on the whole despite the obvious flaws. He's also spent next to no money net spend wise compared to the other big clubs in the league which shouldn't be forgotten.

Seems a few people here are still a bit hurt from the fact that Liverpool actually finished 4th last season when the same few simpeltons were insisting they wouldn't even qualify for the Europa League. :laugh:

Who is making him out to be anything other than what he is? Which is a charismatic manager who gets his sides to play some brilliant, attacking football. Liverpool are clearly a better side than they were when he took over, and he also took them to a final of a competition and then also into the Champions League, so so far I'd say he's done a really good job on the whole despite the obvious flaws. He's also spent next to no money net spend wise compared to the other big clubs in the league which shouldn't be forgotten.

Seems a few people here are still a bit hurt from the fact that Liverpool actually finished 4th last season when the same few simpeltons were insisting they wouldn't even qualify for the Europa League. :laugh:

Got to a final of a nothing competition- your words,unless you mean the Asia Cup.

I'm not that bothered who finishes 4th. They are as far away from winning the title as they ever have been based on what I've seen over the past couple of years.

I'm not that bothered who finishes 4th. They are as far away from winning the title as they ever have been based on what I've seen over the past couple of years.

You said Liverpool would get nowhere the season they were a slip away from winning the title though, so that means absolutely nothing to me...

Archived