onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signings?

WalterJ

pretty much due to Bolton, Bradford, Oldham, Bury taking shed loads. some home games didn't even get 2000 , i was guesstamating.

Probably a truer reflection is November 19th 2017 V Swindon, 7th in the table 2196 gate.

Nice to see one of our fans not dwelling on the past! :clap:

Advert

West Brom have released a fantastic young keeper that I'd snap up:

Jack Rose - 22yo 6'3 GK, named on the bench a few times in the Prem last season. Could be another Mark Goodlad!

A few games on loan at Accrington and Crawley, could be potential.

Even better if he could get his brother to do a guns and roses or AC/DC gig at VP too. :wink:

SKY BET LEAGUE TWO

THIS PLAYER SHOULD BE THE LATEST ADDITION TO PORT VALE’S SUMMER REBUILDFeatured Image

Date: 8th June 2017 at 2:16pm

Written by: Adam Simeoni

Once upon a time, Oscar Gobern was a bright prospect coming through the ranks at Southampton, who had fallen to the third tier of English football.

Gobern made 21 appearances for the Saints, before departing for a four year spell with Huddersfield Town.

A series of failed endeavours culminated in a January move to Ross County, but Gobern failed to make an impression, and will be a free agent in the coming days.

Gobern needs a platform from which to relaunch his career, and a move to League Two may be an option for the player.

Port Vale were recently relegated from League One, and enter the fourth tier as one of the favourites for promotion next season.

AdTech Ad

Manager Michael Brown is looking to put together a squad capable of bouncing back to the third tier at the first time of asking, and the former Manchester City player should turn to Gobern to add further depth to his squad.

Although Gobern failed to really launch his career to the heights many had hoped he would reach, the 26-year-old is still young enough to rebuild himself, and Port Vale may be the perfect club in which he can rediscover his form.

Brown would acquire a talented player who still has the ability to produce, and Gobern may finally find his feet in League Two. The move makes sense for both

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

SKY BET LEAGUE TWO

THIS PLAYER SHOULD BE THE LATEST ADDITION TO PORT VALE’S SUMMER REBUILDFeatured Image

Date: 8th June 2017 at 2:16pm

Written by: Adam Simeoni

Once upon a time, Oscar Gobern was a bright prospect coming through the ranks at Southampton, who had fallen to the third tier of English football.

Gobern made 21 appearances for the Saints, before departing for a four year spell with Huddersfield Town.

A series of failed endeavours culminated in a January move to Ross County, but Gobern failed to make an impression, and will be a free agent in the coming days.

Gobern needs a platform from which to relaunch his career, and a move to League Two may be an option for the player.

Port Vale were recently relegated from League One, and enter the fourth tier as one of the favourites for promotion next season.

AdTech Ad

Manager Michael Brown is looking to put together a squad capable of bouncing back to the third tier at the first time of asking, and the former Manchester City player should turn to Gobern to add further depth to his squad.

Although Gobern failed to really launch his career to the heights many had hoped he would reach, the 26-year-old is still young enough to rebuild himself, and Port Vale may be the perfect club in which he can rediscover his form.

Brown would acquire a talented player who still has the ability to produce, and Gobern may finally find his feet in League Two. The move makes sense for both

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

so basically someone has made up a rumour

My interpretation is that the person who wrote the article is merely suggesting he may be a good fit for Vale not that we are actually signing him, he has clearly badly lost his way.

i see this as a non starter

Type of player I think a club would take on trial. Did well at Huddersfield until he got a bad injury. Never seems to have recovered. Someone may get a gem but more likely a duffer.

if it is Oscar Gobern he is lately of Ross County having being released by Mansfield after 9 games. where is this info from?

Although this probably is a non starter you've complained at every possible link. Just out of interest who do you think is a realistic target we should be looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

My interpretation is that the person who wrote the article is merely suggesting he may be a good fit for Vale not that we are actually signing him, he has clearly badly lost his way.

i see this as a non starter

But it did make the bench:smile:

Archived