onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Jordan Hugill

Sick_Valiant

Advert

Is that account definitely not Norman now?

It doesn't appear to add up to me but then again I haven't really got a clue what I'm looking at.

I don't understand why a company would advance to a director money which has been loaned from another company, in order to by property. Is it in Normans name or the company name?

There was an interesting structure of companies nested within each other.

As of the date of the takeover (Nov 2012), Falcon Alliance apparently lent money to Alchemy Investment Group Ltd. Alchemy Investment Group Ltd was the parent company by Paul Wildes. Alchemy Investment Group Ltd owned Alchemy Securities Ltd and Alchemy Land. Alchemy Securities Ltd owned PVFC Ltd. PVFC Ltd owned the Football League golden share. Alchemy Land owned the stadium (and still do). PVFC Ltd leased the stadium from Alchemy Land.

Norman says that Penny Black isn't him and who am I to argue? He just seems to be a normal bloke who runs an IT consultancy who still had remote access to Norman's personal email inbox for years after their business relationship ended. And who doesn't seem to be that bothered that Norman stiffed him for 40% of what he was owed.

The posts aren't numbered on the mobile site' date=' just post if you want to, it's the old adage of ****ting or getting off the pot![/quote']

I'm not trawling all the way back through every post on this thread counting them up to get to your special one which is off topic' date=' I don't have the time or the inclination, I'm not retired! [emoji23']

So you make remarks about innuendo to which I respond by posting what I know. You then tell me politely to **** or get off the pot. I point out that I have already done so and you say you can't be bothered to read it because you aren't retired, despite the fact that you post at least three times more frequently than I do! You really are a horrible, self-opinionated, arrogant man, REP. Just my opinion of course.

How do we know that the club was purchased with a loan from Falcon Alliance?

The club was bought by PVFC Ltd, a company which had previously been called Woodlands Hotel Trading and was renamed for the purpose of the takeover. The original company had been set up in Jan 2012 then changed its name in October. In November 2012 at the time of the takeover Norman was appointed a director. Shortly afterwards a statement of capital was lodged at Companies House amounting to £550,000. The Falcon accounts show an increase in debtors in the May 2013 accounts by an amount virtually identical to this. I think it's fair to assume that the £550,000 was from Falcon to buy the club as Norman has always stated it was his money that purchased Vale.

I'm sorry this has nothing to do with Jordan Hugill - I'm simply answering questions.

So you make remarks about innuendo to which I respond by posting what I know. You then tell me politely to **** or get off the pot. I point out that I have already done so and you say you can't be bothered to read it because you aren't retired, despite the fact that you post at least three times more frequently than I do! You really are a horrible, self-opinionated, arrogant man, REP. Just my opinion of course.

Jacko. REP is indeed one to ignore. He spent too much of his time at SMW chasing golf balls for Conrad Bannon!

Archived