onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Jordan Hugill

Sick_Valiant

According to unofficial vale into the budget for this coming season.

And that is the evidence? Why is the budget so small then that we can't compete with the likes of Mansfield and Notts County?

Advert

But can offer more than Northampton to players.

But did we only offer a 12 month contract with a bit extra money where Northampton offered 2 yr deal on the same money he was already getting.

Hopefully the more money that goes in to Smurfs pocket speeds up the process for him leaving or reduces the price he wants for the club. He wants his money back and the sooner that happens then sooner he will bugger off.

And what if the greedy bumbling fool gets his money back, then thinks things are ok and decides to try and make some more out of the club he has relegated single-handedly ?

Oops, maybe a bit unfair - bit of help from Martino and Penny Black so not quite single-handedly.

And that is the evidence? Why is the budget so small then that we can't compete with the likes of Mansfield and Notts County?

Well he seems to be in the know.

Notts County are traditionally a bigger club than us and the Mansfield owner is splashing the cash to keep Evans. Looking at the teams in the league I can't imagine we will have anything less than a top 7 budget given the figures that have been banded around.

What happened when the club came out of administration has been clearly stated on here by both Santa and Guppy for England. I didn't understand the latter's posts about the club being £1.25 million in debt from the start but I do now.

The club was bought by PVFC Ltd, a Paul Wildes company, with a loan of £550,000 from Falcon Alliance - a company owned by Mr and Mrs S. The 2013 accounts for Alchemy Land, the company that owns the ground, show a transaction with director of a £700,000 - a loan from Falcon Alliance Ltd to purchase freehold property. So Norman/Falcon was owed £1.25 million when the club and ground were bought.

Wildes and Norman then fell out. What happened next is hard to fathom completely but it appears Norman wanted his money back. There were stories at the time that Wildes had taken all the season ticket money when he left but no action was taken by Norman so it can't have been a theft. Norman said to me that "1.25M of my DLA cover the period 20.12.12 to 31.05.13 when l took control,that being the unpaid creditors in that period" Was the unpaid creditor Falcoln Alliance, his company? So has Norman added the loan he gave Wildes to buy the club to his DLA even though he now owns both????? It is hard to imagine how Wildes could have run up debts of £1.25 million in a five month period any other way?

What has happened since then is interesting but not currently in the public domain and I don't intend putting it there. Someone else might want to if they know.

If I have this all wrong I am quite happy for someone to put me right on the matter.

How do we know that the club was purchased with a loan from Falcon Alliance?

What happened when the club came out of administration has been clearly stated on here by both Santa and Guppy for England. I didn't understand the latter's posts about the club being £1.25 million in debt from the start but I do now.

The club was bought by PVFC Ltd, a Paul Wildes company, with a loan of £550,000 from Falcon Alliance - a company owned by Mr and Mrs S. The 2013 accounts for Alchemy Land, the company that owns the ground, show a transaction with director of a £700,000 - a loan from Falcon Alliance Ltd to purchase freehold property. So Norman/Falcon was owed £1.25 million when the club and ground were bought.

Wildes and Norman then fell out. What happened next is hard to fathom completely but it appears Norman wanted his money back. There were stories at the time that Wildes had taken all the season ticket money when he left but no action was taken by Norman so it can't have been a theft. Norman said to me that "1.25M of my DLA cover the period 20.12.12 to 31.05.13 when l took control,that being the unpaid creditors in that period" Was the unpaid creditor Falcoln Alliance, his company? So has Norman added the loan he gave Wildes to buy the club to his DLA even though he now owns both????? It is hard to imagine how Wildes could have run up debts of £1.25 million in a five month period any other way?

What has happened since then is interesting but not currently in the public domain and I don't intend putting it there. Someone else might want to if they know.

If I have this all wrong I am quite happy for someone to put me right on the matter.

All sounds a bit dodgy Jean, especially hard to understand that NS would let Wildes take money without action been taken.Maybe some deal was done or some was repayed , we will never know unfortunately

How do we know that the club was purchased with a loan from Falcon Alliance?

Sent from my LG-H340n using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived