onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Jordan Hugill

Sick_Valiant

Advert

Based on what?

The depressed minds.

He's shown he's reinvested the other transfer payments, so no reason to assume anything else unless he or the club tells us different.

Regardless it's his money anyway. Imagine if he was telling some of these people what to spend their money on

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

.... I was under the impression that he pockets the money' date=' then re-invests it in the Vale and calls it a loan - which he wants back again when he sells the Club.[/quote']

Either way it will end up in his pocket and not help Port Vale.

Why anyone should want him to make a profit out of selling the club - after the way he has acted, is beyond me - and I suspect most fans would just be glad if he would get out of our club and hope that he makes a loss as well.

Hopefully a deal is done and whatever portion of the sale PV get is a welcome boost. Whether it be adding to the squad budget or allowing NS to sell the club having dented whatever he is 'owed'. I suppose unless it is announced or leaked it is hard to know how much PV would get or indeed how it is spent/allocated. It's a nice debate to have though seeing a vale player move on and continue to be of benefit to us instead of paying a group of flops to leave early.

Wouldn't it be nice, just for a change, if we had a slice of good luck, and managed to trouser 500-600K for Hugill?

Didn't Garlick say that any transfer money would go into the budget or did i dream that? he seems like a decent guy so i would believe what he said,i am sure that our sell on with Hugill is between 15 and 20%

Didn't PNE turn down a 1.5m bid from Ipswich for Hugill in the Jan transfer window, he's got a year left on his contract and finished PNE's leading goal scorer last year so he's very saleable.

Smurf confirmed on the other thread that Vale had a sell on clause in his contract but didn't say what percentage. If Hugil is sold and Smurf does trouser the money, hopefully he'll then accept Synectics bid for the club and ride off back to Coventry.

.... I was under the impression that he pockets the money' date=' then re-invests it in the Vale and calls it a loan - which he wants back again when he sells the Club.[/quote']

Ah yes, the old 'trouser a load of money by ploughing it into a loss making football club trick'

Ah yes, the old 'trouser a load of money by ploughing it into a loss making football club trick'

He has already said that he never loses on a deal and doesn't plan to start here.

So he is saying himself he cares more about his own pockets than the club. He will do what he can to make up for his own mistakes. He won't lose out... the club and fans will.

Port Vale fans be damned says Norman.

Archived