onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

This Tony Fradley bloke.......

smithie

Advert

Tony Fradley is not thick. He has made a bob or two in his life so is not stupid. He has, however, been placed in a position for which he is completely unsuited. He is not by any stretch of the imagination a charismatic public speaker and never will be. He is not a front man but is being asked to perform the role. It's like putting Jeremy Corbyn in charge of Strictly Come Dancing. I almost feel sorry for him.

Tony Fradley is not thick. He has made a bob or two in his life so is not stupid. He has, however, been placed in a position for which he is completely unsuited. He is not by any stretch of the imagination a charismatic public speaker and never will be. He is not a front man but is being asked to perform the role. It's like putting Jeremy Corbyn in charge of Strictly Come Dancing. I almost feel sorry for him.

That's insulting to strictly, Corbyn should not be allowed to be in charge of a car boot sale

Part of me (I won't say which part!!!) says "Well he should not have accepted the position then, he should know that he isn't suited to it" but as a Vale fan he probably just wants to help and so felt it was the right thing to do.

As long as he's in the role then best wishes to him

Part of me (I won't say which part!!!) says "Well he should not have accepted the position then, he should know that he isn't suited to it" but as a Vale fan he probably just wants to help and so felt it was the right thing to do.

As long as he's in the role then best wishes to him

I don't suppose there was a long queue for the job. Who else would fancy it?

Have you met him Tim? Just because he doesn't suit your agenda

Yes many times, next question? My agenda is I want the club to be run professionally, there is nothing professional about PVFC or Tony Fradley at the minute.

Leave the bloke alone ffs he's a fan like all of us it doesn't matter what he looks like or sounds like ok if you don't like Smurf you've got good reason but give this bloke a chance would you like it if your personal information was put on here some of you need to look in the mirror

Of course it matters what he sounds like, he is the clubs figurehead!

Did you not see Tim nice but dims review of him totally out of order his marriage his weight basically just being abusive

I heard him on the radio last night abusing the intelligence of Vale supporters. He has allowed himself to become Norman's puppet, he is fair game in my eyes.

Your jumping on him because of your hate for Smurf. Get a grip. We could of put your idols in charge and you would still have negative feedback for the man because Smurf is still in the background.

As many have said before me. He is a Vale fan. Give him time. Give him a chance. Don't be hasty and abuse him like you have done Smurf.

Put yourself in their shoes reading your comments, put yourself in their shoes in your day to day job and getting abused.

It's not nice and it's bullying. We're all grown adults unless we need a playground building at half time for a selects bunch on here? I'm sure we could get those colouring crayons out for you so you can draw in the vale player out the programme.

There is a huge difference between opinion or attacking someone. All you do is attack attack attack and attack their appearance or health or personality.

I don't recall any constructive criticism being read on here. Do we even get moderated as their job is lack of effort surely too.

see above. If he is stupid enough to allow Smurthwaite to use him then he has to be big enough to take abuse, it comes with the territory. Give him a chance to do what exactly? He is a fall guy and a yes man.

It seems to me that there is a faction within the inner circle and has been for quite a few years at Vale Park that seems to rail against any kind of professional approach to the business.

Why that is I have no idea,it could be because favours are handed out to "Buy" loyalty and so therefore they turn a blind eye to the amateurish way of doing things.

Eg. The season ticket offer should have come out the day after relegation, not after social media had kicked up a fuss.

Archived