onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

This Tony Fradley bloke.......

smithie

Leave the bloke alone ffs he's a fan like all of us it doesn't matter what he looks like or sounds like ok if you don't like Smurf you've got good reason but give this bloke a chance would you like it if your personal information was put on here some of you need to look in the mirror

What personal information? If you're a football club chairman you can expect people to mention your career, any political offices you've held, interviews you've given etc

Advert

What personal information? If you're a football club chairman you can expect people to mention your career, any political offices you've held, interviews you've given etc

Did you not see Tim nice but dims review of him totally out of order his marriage his weight basically just being abusive

Did you not see Tim nice but dims review of him totally out of order his marriage his weight basically just being abusive

Weight isn't personal information unless he went and weighed him. Abusive perhaps to insult him based on his appearance, I guess you meant to say abusive originally then rather than personal information.

Your jumping on him because of your hate for Smurf. Get a grip. We could of put your idols in charge and you would still have negative feedback for the man because Smurf is still in the background.

As many have said before me. He is a Vale fan. Give him time. Give him a chance. Don't be hasty and abuse him like you have done Smurf.

Put yourself in their shoes reading your comments, put yourself in their shoes in your day to day job and getting abused.

It's not nice and it's bullying. We're all grown adults unless we need a playground building at half time for a selects bunch on here? I'm sure we could get those colouring crayons out for you so you can draw in the vale player out the programme.

There is a huge difference between opinion or attacking someone. All you do is attack attack attack and attack their appearance or health or personality.

I don't recall any constructive criticism being read on here. Do we even get moderated as their job is lack of effort surely too.

Most of us don't want a Smurf puppet.

This is Smurfs revenge.

Do you think he would put anyone with a brain in charge in case they make a success of it making him look bad.

He is getting his money back the 1.25 million he paid for it.

The fact that he wasted another 2.5 million with his scatterbrained idea of appointing Bruno and is solely down to him.He must have thought PVFC was only worth 1.25 million when he bought it.So how can he expect to make more money than he paid for it.If there are some joy 500 season tickets so far he will have to put more money in to keep it afloat.He did say he considered put the club into admin again so he would have lost his 1.25million.Starve him out.

I am just waiting to see what Browns retained list is.

If he resigns half the rubbish from last year like Kelly I won't bother.

Your jumping on him because of your hate for Smurf. Get a grip. We could of put your idols in charge and you would still have negative feedback for the man because Smurf is still in the background.

As many have said before me. He is a Vale fan. Give him time. Give him a chance. Don't be hasty and abuse him like you have done Smurf.

Put yourself in their shoes reading your comments, put yourself in their shoes in your day to day job and getting abused.

It's not nice and it's bullying. We're all grown adults unless we need a playground building at half time for a selects bunch on here? I'm sure we could get those colouring crayons out for you so you can draw in the vale player out the programme.

There is a huge difference between opinion or attacking someone. All you do is attack attack attack and attack their appearance or health or personality.

I don't recall any constructive criticism being read on here. Do we even get moderated as their job is lack of effort surely too.

Absolutely nothing to do with my personal hatred of Norman.

Tony Fradley is thick. Unqualified. Comes across like he hasn't a clue. And quite frankly he hasn't.

Hes an absolute embarrassment of an appointment who should be nowhere near the chairmanship of any professional football club.

Infact i wouldn't employ him in any aspect of the club.

He is thick as ****.

That's not bullying. It's saying it like it is.

He's probably a nice guy, with a nice family, but he's a joke and I'm not convinced he understands what he has got himself in to. In fact I know he doesn't. Because, again, he's thick. And that you can pick up on when he tries to string a sentence together.

Jesus Christ, what has Port Vale become.

A sad sorry state of affairs.

I said a short while ago that I suspected the main thrust of a season ticket campaign would be to tug at supporters heart strings and loyalty [fans buy STs because thats what they do {from the bratt era}]... its seems his only strategy.

Its worn as thin as charlie chaplins boots... at least he tried to find another use for them... but just as unpalatable.

It's getting to the point where you have to seriously consider whether you want to continue funding such a shambles. I'm looking at everyone involved at the club and thinking 'I wouldn't trust, employ or choose to speak to any of these people'. Genuinely, nobody has any idea what they're doing or saying do they? It's humiliating as a fan to see, and the humiliation is only prolonged if we continue to give them money.

He was talking about in the 70s and referring to footballing matters, not illegal payments to kids, I know my Vale history, our chairman clearly doesn't. As for intelligence, based on his radio interview tonight he has very limited intelligence and you need to check your spelling, it's "here" not "hear".

Just put a typo in to keep you awake! Let's see what he can do, actions are louder than words. If we sell he won't be there long anyway. i am sure we all think we could run the club better.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Just put a typo in to keep you awake! Let's see what he can do, actions are louder than words. If we sell he won't be there long anyway. i am sure we all think we could run the club better.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Than Fradley? My 7 year old could run it better than him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

I don't agree with all this personal abuse that Fradley is getting. He's a Vale fan like us all and is probably fulfilling a life's ambition in being Port Vale chairman.

I just don't think he realises what's he's got himself in for. And I don't think he can see he's just Norman's pawn in this horrible game he's playing. It's not his fault Norman is using him as his human shield. I agree, he doesn't come across well and should not be anywhere near the chairmanship of this club but this is Norman's doing.

Most of us don't want a Smurf puppet.

This is Smurfs revenge.

Do you think he would put anyone with a brain in charge in case they make a success of it making him look bad.

He is getting his money back the 1.25 million he paid for it.

The fact that he wasted another 2.5 million with his scatterbrained idea of appointing Bruno and is solely down to him.He must have thought PVFC was only worth 1.25 million when he bought it.So how can he expect to make more money than he paid for it.If there are some joy 500 season tickets so far he will have to put more money in to keep it afloat.He did say he considered put the club into admin again so he would have lost his 1.25million.Starve him out.

I am just waiting to see what Browns retained list is.

If he resigns half the rubbish from last year like Kelly I won't bother.

When you say most of us do you mean the 10 chums on here

Archived