onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

This Tony Fradley bloke.......

smithie

Just put a typo in to keep you awake! Let's see what he can do, actions are louder than words. If we sell he won't be there long anyway. i am sure we all think we could run the club better.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I'm damn certain I wouldn't make 95% of the mistakes Norman has done over and over, it isn't rocket science

Advert

Not at all, put down the keyboard and talk to people. As I say the sentinel aside it's by no means as biased as you'd think.

I actually thought when he stood down and put a management team in place (something people wanted him to do a while ago) it was a good move and a clear way forward. The three members of the management team then released Streete and I realised they were all completely mis-roled and incompetent. That said I do think the appointment of Fradders was a definite wind up. The man is odd beyond belief.

Norman admitted before Christmas he wasn't offering Streete a new contract, it is nothing to do with Brown. The screenshots of the conversation have been posted, I still have them. If you believe its 50/50 on Smurthwaite you need to spend more time in this country and actually listen to people, its nothing to do with Sentinel bias, Smurthwaite is fast becoming a hated man by a majority of the fanbase

Hated by a majority who have the biggest mouths.

Behaviour breeds behaviour.

Ultimately if you didn't treat him like **** he would be more willing and open about things I'd imagine. It's like anything if you get spoken to like **** do you respect that person or do you just lose that respect?

I know my answer, treat those who you'd feel comfortable with being treated.

Hated by a majority who have the biggest mouths.

Behaviour breeds behaviour.

Ultimately if you didn't treat him like **** he would be more willing and open about things I'd imagine. It's like anything if you get spoken to like **** do you respect that person or do you just lose that respect?

I know my answer, treat those who you'd feel comfortable with being treated.

I first tried to speak to Norman after his original fans forum when he took over. I approached him at the end of the meeting to say something and he virtually ignored me, turned around and walked away. I have spoken to him on a number of occasions since then and he has been polite but that first encounter left an unpleasant impression. So I agree with you about the need to show respect but it does actually work both ways.

Thank you.

I'll agree with you there it would leave a bitter taste in my mouth also. However I'm one of giving those a second chance. Maybe he had a lot of his mind. Maybe he wanted to get home to his family. Maybe he was debating how the fans forum actually went in his head and didn't mean to ignore you? Or maybe he was just pure rude. Ultimately the vibe I get off him is he's been successful in business pretty much on his own therefore will not trust or take other people's words on board. I'm similar it takes a a lot to listen and trust someone but I've learnt in time that if you can back up the reason for it agreeing substantially then your conversations will go smoother rather than just being ignorant.

I heard him on the radio last night abusing the intelligence of Vale supporters. He has allowed himself to become Norman's puppet, he is fair game in my eyes.

Your comments were before last night as well you know

see above. If he is stupid enough to allow Smurthwaite to use him then he has to be big enough to take abuse, it comes with the territory. Give him a chance to do what exactly? He is a fall guy and a yes man.

Maybe just maybe he might be a lifelong fan who thinks he might be able to help in the current situation but that doesn't fit your agenda does it Tim

I'm damn certain I wouldn't make 95% of the mistakes Norman has done over and over, it isn't rocket science

Yes because your very diplomatic don't make me laugh your not even the owner and have upset quite a few fans

I will, I won't be putting any money into the club while he is chairman and Norman is still the owner. I don't need no marks like you telling me what I should do.

As if anyone believed that Norman would appoint a charismatic figure as a stand in chairman,Norman doesn't like charismatic people they make him nervous as he firmly believes that he's gods gift to the business world so it's in keeping that he appoints a drone firmly believing that he's the safe option as with Garlick whom I think has had a set of guidelines to follow as did Page and has Brown.Micky Adams was a charismatic figure,knew his football,was knowledgeable about the game and was successful which never sat well with Norman so when Micky left Norman was determined never to make the same mistake twice and in my honest opinion there you have Normans weakness.

Maybe just maybe he might be a lifelong fan who thinks he might be able to help in the current situation but that doesn't fit your agenda does it Tim

He's started well.

"I have a motto. Upthevale, upper case, 4ever."

Fans will also buy season tickets if they love the Vale you know!

Add on the fact that he sounds half soaked, he isn't the right person to be chairman.

Nowhere near.

Anybody who even thinks that, should be locked up.

He's started well.

"I have a motto. Upthevale, upper case, 4ever."

Fans will also buy season tickets if they love the Vale you know!

Add on the fact that he sounds half soaked, he isn't the right person to be chairman.

Nowhere near.

Anybody who even thinks that, should be locked up.

Most of the mps in parliament sound half soaked just give him a chance since when has how someone looked or sounded determined whether they can do a job anybody who thinks that should be locked up

Ever had an interview, Nick?

Yes and conducted interviews I can't believe in this day and age some fans jump all over him because he doesn't fit the profile would it be wrong if he was gay or black or ginger or Irish I honestly thought better of a lot of you

Archived