onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

This Tony Fradley bloke.......

smithie

Advert

Demeanour, poise, bearing and presence are important skills for a public facing role like a professional football club chairman.

He doesn't have any of these. (Though neither does Gorm except for presence. Gorm has the presence of dog shït on a wedding dress)

It's not his fault. He's a puppet put up as a human shield by a Coward.

There's really no point saying give him a chance. He's not a leader and time won't change that.

The one reason I don't like the bloke is because of some of the quotes he's come out with; "true fans will get a ST" and "I'll respect the fans if they respect me." What a load of passive aggressive, arrogant shïte. Direct evidence of why he is not suitable for the front lines.

Norman admitted before Christmas he wasn't offering Streete a new contract, it is nothing to do with Brown. The screenshots of the conversation have been posted, I still have them. If you believe its 50/50 on Smurthwaite you need to spend more time in this country and actually listen to people, its nothing to do with Sentinel bias, Smurthwaite is fast becoming a hated man by a majority of the fanbase

Let's see the screenshots as that is far from what I have heard.

If you ask the average fan who doesn't utilise social media and isn't aware of the frenzy stirred up by the sentinel you will see it's not as one sided as you want to think.

Oh by the way I'm happy for him to go now as it benefits all parties so we can move on to hating the new owners in time.

Let's see the screenshots as that is far from what I have heard.

If you ask the average fan who doesn't utilise social media and isn't aware of the frenzy stirred up by the sentinel you will see it's not as one sided as you want to think.

Oh by the way I'm happy for him to go now as it benefits all parties so we can move on to hating the new owners in time.

I would suggest that the average fan does use social media, the ones that dont are not average.

Im not suggesting they all take an active role but I would suggest they access it in one way or another.

I doubt the average fan hates the owner more likely they either hate what the owner has done, hate whats happened to the club or both... although hate is a strong word... dislike definitely... angry probably.

From another angle... if the "average" fan doesnt use social media how do they know whats going on at all?... the club statements are released via the social media.

he's a pillock and an embarrasment

Hahaha...really, Twathius???

"... As for intelligence, based on his radio interview tonight he has very limited intelligence and you need to check your spelling, it's "here" not "hear".! hahaha

It would be interesting to know the actual %'s as aside from the obviously understandable bias of the sentinel the general feeling seems pretty much 50/50 when chatting to fans in person and on here.
Absolute rubbish 95% want him gone!

Tony Fradley is not thick. He has made a bob or two in his life so is not stupid. He has, however, been placed in a position for which he is completely unsuited. He is not by any stretch of the imagination a charismatic public speaker and never will be. He is not a front man but is being asked to perform the role. It's like putting Jeremy Corbyn in charge of Strictly Come Dancing. I almost feel sorry for him.

You say he's not thick or stupid so why has he allowed himself to be put in the role and why does he continually appear and communicate as he does?

I would suggest that the average fan does use social media, the ones that dont are not average.

Im not suggesting they all take an active role but I would suggest they access it in one way or another.

I doubt the average fan hates the owner more likely they either hate what the owner has done, hate whats happened to the club or both... although hate is a strong word... dislike definitely... angry probably.

From another angle... if the "average" fan doesnt use social media how do they know whats going on at all?... the club statements are released via the social media.

I'm not suggesting fans who don't use social media are average, in asking him to open his mind and speak to those who don't. Ours is very much an ageing fan base (something someone needs to do something about) so not everyone uses the medium morning, noon and night like us.

Archived