onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

This Tony Fradley bloke.......

smithie

I don't agree with all this personal abuse that Fradley is getting. He's a Vale fan like us all and is probably fulfilling a life's ambition in being Port Vale chairman.

I just don't think he realises what's he's got himself in for. And I don't think he can see he's just Norman's pawn in this horrible game he's playing. It's not his fault Norman is using him as his human shield. I agree, he doesn't come across well and should not be anywhere near the chairmanship of this club but this is Norman's doing.

I don't like to see anyone being abused or bullied and moreso over the internet.

I've laid out why I don't think he's suitable for the role. With the status of Chairman comes being a public figure, and observations/criticisms are inevitable.

I don't think he failed to prepare for his spot on the radio....I think he was being himself. It didn't come across very well at all.

Advert

When you say most of us do you mean the 10 chums on here

Oh Nick behave yourself. Comments like that make you sound like a WUM. I honestly don't know one person that wants Smurf to stay. Of all the people I speak to about the Vale, even Stoke fans that aren't blinded by hatred for us, they can all see the damage Smurf has caused to the club.

Come on then Nick, convince me Norman is the right man for the club. In fact that goes to anyone that still supports Smurf. In 4 years he hasn't once come out with a vision for what he wants to achieve, he's made a few statements of intent, and each time he's failed to deliver; flats, pub within the ground, getting us to the Championship, leaving us in a better position than when he came, selling to the right people, he even said he'd never come on OVF or twitter again and he can't stick to that pledge.

Find the 20 questions Synectics answered in the Sentinel, and give me your opinion as to how Smurf has delivered, or will deliver, better than they're pledging to.

Oh Nick behave yourself. Comments like that make you sound like a WUM. I honestly don't know one person that wants Smurf to stay. Of all the people I speak to about the Vale, even Stoke fans that aren't blinded by hatred for us, they can all see the damage Smurf has caused to the club.

Come on then Nick, convince me Norman is the right man for the club. In fact that goes to anyone that still supports Smurf. In 4 years he hasn't once come out with a vision for what he wants to achieve, he's made a few statements of intent, and each time he's failed to deliver; flats, pub within the ground, getting us to the Championship, leaving us in a better position than when he came, selling to the right people, he even said he'd never come on OVF or twitter again and he can't stick to that pledge.

Find the 20 questions Synectics answered in the Sentinel, and give me your opinion as to how Smurf has delivered, or will deliver, better than they're pledging to.

It wasn't about Smurf or most of what was said it's the fact that he thinks he's talking for all vale fans when in reality he speaks for a few who post on here I personally believe Smurf should sell and go enjoy his wealth it's the us and them attitude that grinds me we are all vale fans so to call people stupid or deluded because they have a different opinion Is pathetic wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same

It wasn't about Smurf or most of what was said it's the fact that he thinks he's talking for all vale fans when in reality he speaks for a few who post on here I personally believe Smurf should sell and go enjoy his wealth it's the us and them attitude that grinds me we are all vale fans so to call people stupid or deluded because they have a different opinion Is pathetic wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same

He said the majority want Smurf gone, you said it was just 10 on here. It really isn't.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

He said the majority want Smurf gone, you said it was just 10 on here. It really isn't.

It would be interesting to know the actual %'s as aside from the obviously understandable bias of the sentinel the general feeling seems pretty much 50/50 when chatting to fans in person and on here.

Fradley describes himself as a friend of NS's and that he respects him.

That alone means that he's not to be trusted.

Seems like he's good at backing arseholes given his track record with the V2001 filth.

Looks like there may be trouble ahead Alan. I don't think there are that many left that would/ could react in the way that V2001 were eventually removed - along with our share money

Clear wind up attempt James, very poor one too.

Not at all, put down the keyboard and talk to people. As I say the sentinel aside it's by no means as biased as you'd think.

I actually thought when he stood down and put a management team in place (something people wanted him to do a while ago) it was a good move and a clear way forward. The three members of the management team then released Streete and I realised they were all completely mis-roled and incompetent. That said I do think the appointment of Fradders was a definite wind up. The man is odd beyond belief.

Not at all, put down the keyboard and talk to people. As I say the sentinel aside it's by no means as biased as you'd think.

I actually thought when he stood down and put a management team in place (something people wanted him to do a while ago) it was a good move and a clear way forward. The three members of the management team then released Streete and I realised they were all completely mis-roled and incompetent. That said I do think the appointment of Fradders was a definite wind up. The man is odd beyond belief.

Read my original post again. Not 1 single Vale fan that I know supports Smurf. All of the polls that haven't been infiltrated by Stoke fans show 90% want him gone. I've never mentioned the sentinel so don't why you keep going on about them.

Its encouraging he can remember gates of 2000... he may be seeing them again soon.

The "fans buy STs because thats what they do" is still the only tactic being used and seemingly being relied on.

Heres a clue... if every time you bought a ST someone kicked you in the nuts how long would it be before you walked away?

The trouble is rep he did it twice... at Xmas CG was promoted and we were informed he would "stand down"

If you intend to hand over surely you hand over to someone competent and able to do the job differently.

Im not sure CG has a free hand to do what is needed even if he can see it.

I doubt MB is the right man for the job

Im bladdy certain TF is the wrong man

The trouble is rep he did it twice... at Xmas CG was promoted and we were informed he would "stand down"

If you intend to hand over surely you hand over to someone competent and able to do the job differently.

Im not sure CG has a free hand to do what is needed even if he can see it.

I doubt MB is the right man for the job

Im bladdy certain TF is the wrong man

Stop talking sense man, I agree with pretty much all of that!

Archived