onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

Advert

Reeves and Turner to start, and if they play their hearts out and Streete, Smith and Eagles all play well then we might have some chance. But it wont be easy with another mass invasion of Burslem by the away fans.

Yes then bring Kelly on at 58 minutes to make sure we don't score.Brown is full of cunning plans.

I don't think we'll pick up anymore points and here's why. Most of our squad is out of contract in the summer. The road ahead at the Vale is tumultuous to say the least and most know their contracts will probably not be renewed. Why risk injury and potentially not signing for another club in the summer? It's tough in the lower leagues, players don't have savings to fall back on. Most need to quickly find another club to put food on the table. This is the reason why I don't think we've been getting 100% as proven at Cov and Chesterfield. Oh that and the fact our Chairman spends his time sending out their salaries to fans. Can anyone seriously tell me that they'd happily play for a man like that?

I honestly can't see Vale getting even a draw on Saturday . I hate Bolton ever since that Easter Monday in 1973, when the ref played all that added time and they equalized. I didn' t get over that for months. So , I'd love to see us stuff them and help to consign them to the play-offs , but it's unlikely to happen . We've almost run out of games now , and I can't see us getting 3 points, yet alone 6.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Winning or losing is a very fine line, whoever owns manages or plays for the vale. We certainly need some stability from somewhere if we are to survive as a football club. Supporter chairman manager and player singing from the same hymsheet would be a good start. Even if from league 2.

Bolton v Bury result last night did us no favours at all. Bury gained that vital point to make our task even harder and Bolton, having failed to gain the 3 points they desperately needed towards an automatic promotional spot will now be trying even harder to ensure they get a win and don't drop any more points and end up getting dragged into the play-offs!

A goal could give us lift off .

Then daft as it sounds we could win the last 3 games ,very unlikely but u never know .

The past is gone sat is the future ,if i was the chairman id be reducing the prices and puttin free coaches on for Walsall away such is the importance of the next two weeks .

Lets do it for Fleetwood aswell on sat and can we ever forget what them and lard did years ago when we were pipped for promotion by them playing out a dodgy one nil win for Bolton .

The players owe the fans the biggest performances of there lives if not i suggest u join the dole queue where your efforts deserve u to be.

Utv

Bolton v Bury result last night did us no favours at all. Bury gained that vital point to make our task even harder and Bolton, having failed to gain the 3 points they desperately needed towards an automatic promotional spot will now be trying even harder to ensure they get a win and don't drop any more points and end up getting dragged into the play-offs!

They were trying hard for a win against Bury but didn't get it.They will be nervous on Saturday and anxious not to concede,so we must put them under pressure from the off and test their promotion credentials.

Archived