onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurthwaite

Beza

Advert

The results have to change on the pitch. I would like to see the owner change also and I probably won't be getting an ST until there is some clarity on that happening. However giving Brown (who I presume will be in charge) a good budget to work with is a must. Would you rather they say he's staying and we will have the worst budget in L2?

I worry about the club's sustainability. £3.7m debt, plus whatever he ploughs in to fund the "biggest budget in league 2" and no clear plan as to how the club will be bringing in the revenue to fund it. We know from past experience that Smurf will add this to the club's debt, and spend it poorly so it will all be for nothing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

Reggie will get flattened in L2 by massive CBs. It's more physical then L1 and that will make Reggie an even poorer choice unfortunately.

Agreed, I remember thinking similar when we got relegated in 07/08, that the team we had would do well & win more just because we were in a lower league. However, I was 15/16 at the time & had never witnessed L2 football or a relegation.

Utterly naive to assume a poor team in L1 = top 6 team in L2. No chance Reggie would suddenly put away 20+ goals. Get rid asap. It'll be a complete rebuild anyway & even then, no guarantee it'll be any better, especially with Smurf in charge.

If you are referring to me Jean then I'm sorry if you think I'm winding people up. That was never my intention just to provide our side of things.

I think thats a deliberate use of the word OUR,personally i dont think you are who people think you are,i just think you are on a wind up and loving the fact that people think you are related to smurf

Far too much energy is being wasted on Martino.

It's not Danni Smurthwaite.

It's a gimp on a wind up. Ignore.

Direct all of your efforts into forcing Gorm out of the club before he starts any more fires.

Direct all of your efforts into forcing Gorm out of the club before he starts any more fires.

Definitely not. She's not the sharpest tool in the box (i.e. can't write correct English) and is so foul mouthed she could not have avoided a bit of effing and blinding. As Santa said, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

The mysterious Martini Bianco doesn't seem to sleep much though. So obviously a real plaaayaaa

:yes: Diversionary tactics, drawing fire from Gorm.

If one was thinking outside the box... Norman has a son (the stag do where Norman's phone got "hacked" remember). This lad seems pretty sane and articulate. Unlike his sister.

BUT get this straight. I am not after harassing either of these people who are almost certainly NOT on here as Norman's sock puppets.

And I really mean that.

I said the same last week; it's the inane act of a ******* & not worth the time of a Stoke fan

Archived