onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Trump

Jacko51

His comments about grabbing ladies inappropriately because he was famous and could get away with it are on camera.

But that's not criminal behaviour..appalling, stoopid and sexist but it's not criminal..so would never go into a court of law anyway, I thought the point was that criminal allegations against B Clinton had never been proven in a court of law hence...ditto Trump.

Advert

All of them are corrupt. Only sell news which sells papers, which usually isnt the real news.

But that's what they are in business to do..sell papers, advertising etc to make money for their owners. granted they should not publish what they know is untrue and many have taken part in great campaigns that have achieved great things (the Mail and Damilola Taylor's murder springs to mind) but ultimately they are a business at the end of the day. Really the only media outlet in this country that should break that mould is the BBC although some online outlets don't exist to make money they do have an editorial bias which they are quite entitled to.

But that's not criminal behaviour..appalling, stoopid and sexist but it's not criminal..so would never go into a court of law anyway, I thought the point was that criminal allegations against B Clinton had never been proven in a court of law hence...ditto Trump.

Sexual assault is criminal behaviour and grabbing a woman 'in the pussy' without her consent is sexual assault.

My point was nothing to do with Bill Clinton, it was to do with allegations that Hillary Clinton had intimidated women who her husband had abused.

Do you seriously believe that grabbing a woman by the "pussy" is not a criminal offence?? Remind me never to sit near you at the Vale.

and Clinton paid Paula jones nearly a million dollars in an outof court settlement, cos he was famous and could get away wid it

Bill Clinton's activities were shameful. Because he was a sexist who took advantage of women does not make it right for Trump to do the same. It's the school yard excuse - well he was doing it as well. It is simply wrong and both are equally culpable. Clinton is no longer president - Trump is, that's the worrying thing.

His comments about grabbing ladies inappropriately because he was famous and could get away with it are on camera.

Grabbing ladies in appropriately is compulsory in Germany with Angela Merkel being the only german woman who can walk the streets without fear of being grabbed in appropriately 😄

Sexual assault is criminal behaviour and grabbing a woman 'in the pussy' without her consent is sexual assault.

His comments are not criminal behaviour that's what i said.

Of course sexual assault is but saying "I can do this to any woman cos of who I am" (or words to that effect) isn't sexual assault, He has as far as I am aware never been convicted of any sexual assault..just like Clinton wasn't convicted of anything..that was and is my point.

Of course it is but saying "I can do this to any woman cos of who I am" (or words to that effect) isn't sexual assault, He has as far as I am aware never been convicted of any sexual assault..just like B Clinton wasn't..that was and is my point.

But he didn't say I CAN do it, he said I DO do it. He has openly admitted that he assaults women. The fact that it has not gone to court is irrelevant - he has openly admitted that he's done it. That is the sort of bloke we now have as the leader of the free world. Bill Clinton is irrelevant.

My point was nothing to do with Bill Clinton, it was to do with allegations that Hillary Clinton had intimidated women who her husband had abused.

I posted "Ditto Trump and allegations of sexual assault and similar actions." after your comments about cover ups and intimidation allegations. As far as I am aware no accusations of sexual assault by Trump have been proven..my point being if one person is being defended against allegations cos nothing has been proven then that has to be applied to everyone.

I don't deny his horrible comments about sexual assault but they don't prove it happened

Do you seriously believe that grabbing a woman by the "pussy" is not a criminal offence?? Remind me never to sit near you at the Vale.

I said his comments are not criminal behaviour

Saying you can grab or have grabbed a woman by the "pussy"cos of who you are isn't a criminal offence...of course actually doing so is a criminal offence and rightly so. Making such a claim that you can cos of who you are is horrible, indefensible and mysoginistic but it's not a criminal offence.

Clear!!?!?!

But he didn't say I CAN do it, he said I DO do it

Alright he's said he does..that doesn't mean he does and it hasn't been proven that he does. Remember he's a boorish idiot and whilst I don't know if he has or he hasn't actually done what he says I would not put it past him to claim that he has to try to impress some of the idiots around him,

He has openly admitted that he assaults women. The fact that it has not gone to court is irrelevant - he has openly admitted that he's done it.

Idiots say things that aren't true..actually so do non-idiots, they just say idiotic things that aren'ttrue. It's the kind of bravado that someone like him would come out with cos he thinks that will impress certain people. But it could also be true, that he has done what he says.

That is the sort of bloke we now have as the leader of the free world. Bill Clinton is irrelevant.

I didn't want him as leader either but you don't know what he has said is true or not..we don't know that he has done what he claims..after all he has been branded a liar many times..why not on this too. Even if it isn't true I don't want a bloke in charge who goes around saying such things..we don't need that kind of sexist bravado in the White House or anywhere for that matter .

But that's what they are in business to do..sell papers, advertising etc to make money for their owners. granted they should not publish what they know is untrue and many have taken part in great campaigns that have achieved great things (the Mail and Damilola Taylor's murder springs to mind) but ultimately they are a business at the end of the day. Really the only media outlet in this country that should break that mould is the BBC although some online outlets don't exist to make money they do have an editorial bias which they are quite entitled to.

Do you just post to be an argumentative *****?

They are supposed to report the news. Not the propaganda **** they spout.

They then expect us to accept their bullocks over trumps bullocks.

Do you just post to be an argumentative *****?

Nope I post cos like you I have strong opinions on various subjects and like you I'm free to express them (within the rules of the forum)

They are supposed to report the news. Not the propaganda **** they spout.

They exist to make money for their owners and do so by reporting what they see as news in the way they choose to report it to appeal to their target audience to encourage them to buy the paper. One man's propaganda is often another man's truth.

They then expect us to accept their bullocks over trumps bullocks.

Up to us who we believe..it's not they who choose. use various sources and usually you'll get to the truth

But he didn't say I CAN do it, he said I DO do it. He has openly admitted that he assaults women. The fact that it has not gone to court is irrelevant - he has openly admitted that he's done it. That is the sort of bloke we now have as the leader of the free world. Bill Clinton is irrelevant.

How on earth is clinton irrelevant?

He paid nearly million dollars to a woman who accused him of sexual assault in an out of court settlement. he lied about having sex with monica, other women claimed he sexually assaulted them yet hilary tried to hush it all up. This is Hilary Clinton who some people wanted to be elected as president of the usa.

thats why bill clinton is not irrevelent

How on earth is clinton irrelevant?

He paid nearly million dollars to a woman who accused him of sexual assault in an out of court settlement. he lied about having sex with monica, other women claimed he sexually assaulted them yet hilary tried to hush it all up. This is Hilary Clinton who some people wanted to be elected as president of the usa.

thats why bill clinton is not irrevelent

I reckon TRUMP is the best thing to happen to America for decades and these are exciting times as we witness the end of establishment old world order propping up a select one percent . All Donald needs to do now is arrest SOROS and stick him in GITMO alongside the other terrorists !!

Archived