onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Trump

Jacko51

Does that include sexual abuse of women, committing fraud through his Trump University, failing to pay any tax to the US government?

Have you seen his tax returns? The story is that he has made huge losses in the past and is perfectly entitled to offset them against future earnings, as he would be in this and most other countries , I'm sure all the tax inspectors on here would agree. Much as I dislike him that is not a failure to pay tax due. You seem to be criticising him for following correct procedure.

Advert

Should the media not be held accountable?
Could do, I believe press media owners in the USA have to be US citizens and reside there, whereas in the UK ownership is not restricted, we have US and Russian owners who can live anywhere for tax reasons, so possibly in the US they would be more accountable?

Have you seen his tax returns? The story is that he has made huge losses in the past and is perfectly entitled to offset them against future earnings, as he would be in this and most other countries , I'm sure all the tax inspectors on here would agree. Much as I dislike him that is not a failure to pay tax due. You seem to be criticising him for following correct procedure.

Thanks for explaining that, Nick. In answer to your first question, no one has seen his tax returns have they because he refuses to publish them. The assumption made was that he wasn't paying the correct amount of tax but are you saying the reason is probably because they will show that, contrary to what he claims, he is actually a crap businessman who has done nowt but lose money?!!

Seriously, I'm having a fiver bet on Trump not completing his full 4 year term. I think he'll probably be impeached like Nixon or he'll resign for whatever reason takes his fancy, in effect falling on his sword. This is based purely on gut feel from observing his behaviour and his sometimes bizarre accusations.

The guy's unstable and to me it beggars belief he was elected President, even given the poor opposition he had.

That's not the point, it's become the norm but not a necessity in the USA since the early 70's for Presidential Candidates and Presidents to release their tax returns and there was much interest to see those of Donald Trump. He said on tv himself during the campaign that his tax return(s) would be released but he has now reneged on his word.

I see on the first day of his Presidency we have had the White House Press Secretary telling blatant lies in his first press conference then refusing to take questions from the reporters. This was followed by Trump himself making a rambling, almost incoherent speech to the CIA staff in which he told them how wonderful they are and blaming the press for all the bad things he'd written on Twitter about them.

It seems that Trump is living in an alternative reality.

Tell us what's the difference to what u describe in your post to the British PM AT the weekend blatantly telling lies about failed trident missile tests explain your alternative reality 😱

Should the media not be held accountable?

Of course. The media will be exposed and face appropriate criminal, civil and regulatory penalties (and lose 'sales') in a free society..it's not the President's job to hold them to account by refusing to answer questions though..for all he and we know the question was perfectly legitimate

I'm not saying she didn't but what lie?

She knew about the trident test failure in June just as she took over from dodgy dave the pig worrier but stil convinced parliament to spend a fortune of our money on a failed outdated system and now she's evading questions about if she knew or didn't know . If you watch the Andrew mare interveiw this last weekend he asked her four times did u know about the June test failure and she wouldn't give a straight answer so yes she misled parliament and should be sacked imho. The last British pm to famously mislead parliament was the war criminal tony Blair over weapons of mass destruction and we all know how that ended !!

Archived