onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Trump

Jacko51

I won't disagree with that. It's not looking good for our next general election either.......

Theres Stoke Central to worry about first. Could be embarrassing for the area. An old Uni friend of mine will be up from Essex to canvass for the Tories. I shall be up to barrack him before we have a pint.

Advert

Glad to see the back of the Obamas . Useless president , and he singlehandedly divided the country with his turning a blind eye to black violence and gang culture.

" He could have been my son" , he said about Trayvon Martin. Yes he could have indeed , Obama. Bye and good riddance . Trump is the captain now , so suck it up and let's get on with it. Cue snowflakes

What's your view on the blatant lies from Trump's press secretary about attendance at the inauguration? Do you think it's acceptable? What's you view on Trump and his press secretary refusing to take questions from the media? Don't you think a President should be held to account by a free press?

Explain the comment, "Useless president" and if you want a President who "singlehandedly divided the country" look no further than Trump and he's only been in office a couple of days.

You know as well as I do that Obama didn't do anything of the sort to black culture or violence 'cause violence in particular is dealt with mainly at the State level by local Police. If you want a particular example of this look no further than the violence and deaths on the south side of Chicago where the Chicago Police made an active decision to back away resulting in chaos and huge escalation in the number of murders.

Sad to read the phrase, "Suck it up" 'cause it doesn't add anything to a debate, all US residents have to suck it up but let's hope some of it is palatable. However, individual States have much autonomy from the Federal government so not all of this Trump's rantings and policies will have to be "Sucked up", particularly where I live. Go Pats :wink:

What's your view on the blatant lies from Trump's press secretary about attendance at the inauguration? Do you think it's acceptable? What's you view on Trump and his press secretary refusing to take questions from the media? Don't you think a President should be held to account by a free press?

Free press explain that

His press officer was on about global audience right? Not how many turned up at Washington. Guess it depends which news you read. I am not a Trump fan but he had every right to ignore CNN after what had happened. The CNN reporter just came across as a bell end.

His press officer was on about global audience right? Not how many turned up at Washington.

No, he was talking specifically about the crowd in Washington. He quoted inaccurate figures about use of the Metro which were refuted by the transport authority. He said the National Mall had been covered with white sheeting to protect the grass which showed up the gaps in the crowd more yet it was confirmed that this covering had been used at the last inauguration. He said that security issues had made it more difficult to access the Mall yet the security services said they had made no changes from the last inauguration. Even Fox News said that the Trump stories about the crowd were rubbish.

Guess it depends which news you read. I am not a Trump fan but he had every right to ignore CNN after what had happened. The CNN reporter just came across as a bell end.

After the end of the press conference, Spicer refused to take questions from any of the assembled media, not just CNN.

I am not a Trump fan but he had every right to ignore CNN after what had happened.

He had the right to ignore them when he didn't even know what the question was? I fundamentally disagree with you..whilst what CNN did was wrong in a free country CNN has the right to ask its questions and the public has the right to hear the president's answer and the president has the right to give his answer and have it reported.

By ignoring them he denies CNN its rights to ask the question, he denies the listening public their right to hear the question and the answer..he's basically tried to control the media and what the public is allowed to hear.

so is this the first time this system has been used , dont think so .

Don't recall saying it was. Just pointing out that more voters in the US wanted Clinton as President than wanted Trump, despite Clinton being dodgy.

But thats how it goes..... UKIP more votes than SNP, how many seats they got to one UKIP.

UK voters were given the chance to change our electoral system but turned it down. That's how it goes.

Don't recall saying it was. Just pointing out that more voters in the US wanted Clinton as President than wanted Trump, despite Clinton being dodgy.

UK voters were given the chance to change our electoral system but turned it down. That's how it goes.

And im just saying that if the Democrats had chosen Sanders as their candidate, i think they would have been in office . Chosing the corrupt, lying, perverted Clinton was a big mistake

Archived