onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mixu Paatelainen

Advert

I sat in the nice seats today and noticed this guy near our party of officials, please god, please, please don't let him anywhere near our club.

As a player in his prime yes please but this would be a terrible appointment as manager.

The big worry for me is that i hear he has been recommended to smurf and we know where that leads

Forget your Mixu's and Browns(i still think it might be to soon) IF Smurf wants Championship football like he keeps harping on about then he needs to push the boat out a little instead of taking advice from managers mates and look at how a manager is doing,its not rocket science....pay the compo and give him a better wage and a decent budget in January,do what other clubs do lets try tempt Hill from Rochdale or and i dont really like going for ex players Ainsworth who has cut his teeth now and done fantastic on the lowest budget in the leagues for the last few seasons

He would be just another nail in the coffin of the club should he get employed.

The club has no direction or any sort of plan b, despite what Norman says.

The fans relationship with the club is dropping to an all time low.

I'm not a fan of getting ex players back in as manager BUT I think this is an ideal time to go and get one. And one in particular.

Neil Aspin.

His record spanning over a decade in non league is second to none. His win record, with unfashionable teams with low budgets, is superb.

Although still a relatively young manager he has bags of experience. Currently just outside the playoffs with Gateshead.

Ex player. Loved by supporters. Great managerial record. Would probably jump at the chance to manage in league football.

What's not to like?

Please God NO!!! No, no, no....NO! I'd sooner have Gannon back before this guy.

Typical shambles that you have good, experienced EFL managers such as JFH, Nigel Adkins, Steve Cotterill available, even people like Steve Evans, Uwe Rosler or John Coleman who I'm sure would be interested..... and yet once again we are courting a failed manager with no English league experience on the back of another "recommendation".

Now, someone remind me again of the definition of insanity....

Archived