onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer Window: Vale ins, outs, rumours etc...

robf

Advert

Except - unless you work for the Vale, or know Smurf or Michael Brown personally, well enough to get news from - you have absolutely no idea what's going on, or how hard we are trying - like every club - to bring players in who will strengthen the team! No idea at all - so why have a petulant...and wrong...pop at the club? ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Now now gorgeous, no need to get your hair off. If we have struggled getting players in, we weren't trying hard enough, regardless of who I know, or what I know or anything else for that matter. There are ways of getting players through the door that werent being utilised obviously. Luckily for you my beautiful friend, I have the power of provocation on my side, thus, via Norman smurthwaites twitter account, it looks like a deal is hopefully imminent.

Wouldn't mind seeing him at the vale , i know smurf made an offer but he went to Ipswich.

Perhaps a risky one but maybe Jermaine Beckford ? two red cards isn't great but certainly knows where the net is

Wouldn't mind seeing beckford either

I'd be delighted to see more players here but I would have thought a winger and a defender were priorities now unless someone leaves and needs replacing.

We've got four strikers and can only play two of them. I would have thought that was enough.

We clearly don't think the two lads from abroad are good enough wingers so that really only leaves Thomas who is left footed and not lightening fast. So we surely need a right winger with pace.

I've also said all season that we need another centre half because if either of the two young lads there get injured we're stuck. I really don't see Knops as a stopper, nor Purkiss. It's got to be high up on the agenda. What if both Smith and Streete were injured/suspended?

Anyway, not to long to wait until Tuesday now.

I'd be delighted to see more players here but I would have thought a winger and a defender were priorities now unless someone leaves and needs replacing.

We've got four strikers and can only play two of them. I would have thought that was enough.

We clearly don't think the two lads from abroad are good enough wingers so that really only leaves Thomas who is left footed and not lightening fast. So we surely need a right winger with pace.

I've also said all season that we need another centre half because if either of the two young lads there get injured we're stuck. I really don't see Knops as a stopper, nor Purkiss. It's got to be high up on the agenda. What if both Smith and Streete were injured/suspended?

Anyway, not to long to wait until Tuesday now.

But if Forrester gets injured again still not convinced he's any good along with cicillia,we only have walker and jj. I'd get another striker to help and I also agree with you about the rest of your post. Let's see what appens

Have we paid for him or was he released as he's still on Rochdale's website? Left back or centre half.

Released according to their twitter account. just had a look on their forums and most are describing him as someone who has ability but has been very poor recently, especially in there 4-0 loss to Oxford.

Released according to their twitter account. just had a look on their forums and most are describing him as someone who has ability but has been very poor recently, especially in there 4-0 loss to Oxford.
Lost his way? Must have impressed someone in the past?

Archived