onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer Window: Vale ins, outs, rumours etc...

robf

Advert

You have seen the contract?

Sent from my XT1072 using the onevalefan mobile app

The chairman says there is one. This is where you say something really droll like "he says a lot of things that aren't true" or "I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth " or "V2001 let me rub their sun-cream on for them".

Predictable, boring, pointless

Oh, you have seen the contract then?

Like or loathe him at least this Chairman has the vision to insert those clauses unlike well errrrmmmm ya know.

I dont need to answer to you as to if i do or dont know whats in the contract but if it amuses you i will play,i am 101% certain that there is a sell on clause with Hugill,as somebody else said end of....

Tbh how you can say anything about a chairman or contracts or the running of the club is beyond me after even now still defending the corner of the robbers,hey ho though each to their own

I thought I had as much right to post here as anyone else, just because the Sentinel reported that Norman had tweeted that there was a sell on clause doesn't actually prove anything. I asked a genuine question, everyone else seems to have ganged up to abuse me for no reason. No wonder crowds at Vale are dwindling if this is the attitude of Vale fans to each other.

I thought I had as much right to post here as anyone else, just because the Sentinel reported that Norman had tweeted that there was a sell on clause doesn't actually prove anything. I asked a genuine question, everyone else seems to have ganged up to abuse me for no reason. No wonder crowds at Vale are dwindling if this is the attitude of Vale fans to each other.

Bless

I have not said dont post as i actually think you post decent stuff,what winds me up is your digging at smurf(who in most parts is a fruit loop) when you support a bunch of robbers who nearly killed off OUR club,for that i will have a pop at you about it,if you cant handle that then not my problem.In return you can say what you like about me i have thick skin like my head,i couldn't give a monkeys chuff.

I am not going off a tweet or the sentinel,there is a clause and thats what we know

I think it's quite a shame that due to the inexperience of the management at the club or lack of ambition, we are finding it near on impossible to bring permanent signings in, and thus our supporters are having verbal disagreements with each other because our football club generates no excitement or interest anymore.

I think it's quite a shame that due to the inexperience of the management at the club or lack of ambition, we are finding it near on impossible to bring permanent signings in...

Except - unless you work for the Vale, or know Smurf or Michael Brown personally, well enough to get news from - you have absolutely no idea what's going on, or how hard we are trying - like every club - to bring players in who will strengthen the team! No idea at all - so why have a petulant...and wrong...pop at the club? ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Except - unless you work for the Vale, or know Smurf or Michael Brown personally, well enough to get news from - you have absolutely no idea what's going on, or how hard we are trying - like every club - to bring players in who will strengthen the team! No idea at all - so why have a petulant...and wrong...pop at the club? ****!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree.......We have no idea how close we have come to signings or sales come to that.

Archived