onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Martin Paterson

valefan16

Advert

Bit harsh on Sam Kelly.

I can name dozens and dozens worse than him over the years and he's a young lad learning his trade.

Incidentally when he came on today he played some decent balls and was one of the only players to run at the opposition.

Kelly time and time again when Kiko had the ball went inside instead of staying out wide creating space and options. He did the same the last home game. Basic stuff. The lad can't tackle, can't head and can't even shoot nowadays.

Patto was always on a hiding last night we were 1-0 down and playing krap about to be bought on in place of Reg a lot of fans wouldn't have accepted that luckily Tavares was injured instead and came off to boos as well the site of Patto and the liner having a laugh about Patto being booed maybe made his mind up that he would never make a go of it here at all and influenced his decision to be first off the pitch and leave

Still... won't mourn that as he was one of the worst signings we have ever had at the club, well passed his sell by date and is now National league or lower at best!!

Bit harsh on Sam Kelly.

I can name dozens and dozens worse than him over the years and he's a young lad learning his trade.

Incidentally when he came on today he played some decent balls and was one of the only players to run at the opposition.

I didn't see him cross any decent balls or run at them. To me he was constantly out of position, never out wide and it was kiko doing the descent crossing. Wasn't as bad as most yesterday though. Taylor was disgraceful.

I didn't see him cross any decent balls or run at them. To me he was constantly out of position, never out wide and it was kiko doing the descent crossing. Wasn't as bad as most yesterday though. Taylor was disgraceful.

Bambi upfront for Vale was disgraceful how many times he fell on his arse trying win a free kick.

Correction I don't believe he tried' date=' if he did try he should be thoroughly ashamed of his efforts as should a number of others today including Tavares, Kelly, Reg, Taylor, Jones etc.[/quote']

He can only do what he can do, it may not have been good enough, he may not be the standard we need, he may have been like a fish out of water but he was ready and willing even if unable

Bambi upfront for Vale was disgraceful how many times he fell on his arse trying win a free kick.

Funny how we all see things diiferent. I actually thought he was close call for MOM. Am I the only one who thought we could have undeservedly scraped a point with a definite penalty in the last few seconds. Reggie was assaulted with a kick in the chest, he was on the deck for at least 3-4 minutes after final whistle, and most including officials had left the. pitch.

All in the correct thing has happened and all we can do now is to back Browny until next appointment made.

It was an experiment that has failed, Norman tried something different and I cannot knock him for trying.

I couldn't care less that he played for Stoke, or supports them. I do care about what he does on the pitch, and although you can't fault his effort he simply isn't good enough. No pace, little strength, doesn't run in behind, doesn't hold up the ball... I simply don't see what he can now offer a side other than a bit of experience.

But let's not pretend that he's alone in not being good enough. The likes of Santos, Mac-Intosch, Ferguson, Mbamba and Shalaj have all been truly awful signings as of here and now, and a complete waste of wage that would have been much more wisely spent on one or two players of much higher quality.

Santos - how can you possibly tell?

Giving a keeper from Portugal, not knowing how good he is or isn't and how he could well possibly not adapt here, as the Portuguese forward didn't who's name I can't even remember that was apparently going to tear up the league, a 2 year contract, is just madness.

Archived