onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Paedophile coach at Crewe?

valeparklife

Advert

The allegations of parents being paid to cover these crimes up is disgusting. Not just disgusting from the clubs, but the parents too (if its true of course).

It depends when the "cover up" happened.... 30 years ago the effects of outcasting the abused was the norm so the victim suffers continually both inside and outside... isnt there cyber bullying over obesity, sexual orientation etc today?... the players who have come forward now didnt before because of the fear and shame they felt even though no one knew. Imagine what they could have felt if it had been revealed they were the victims... cases were not anonymous 30 years ago, there was no counseling 30 years ago... so to some extent I can understand the parents point of view.... the clubs however are a different matter.

It depends when the "cover up" happened.... 30 years ago the effects of outcasting the abused was the norm so the victim suffers continually both inside and outside... isnt there cyber bullying over obesity, sexual orientation etc today?... the players who have come forward now didnt before because of the fear and shame they felt even though no one knew. Imagine what they could have felt if it had been revealed they were the victims... cases were not anonymous 30 years ago, there was no counseling 30 years ago... so to some extent I can understand the parents point of view.... the clubs however are a different matter.

30 yrs.ago any decent father would have put the perverted rat into hospital, along with the person offering the money/bribe.

30 yrs.ago any decent father would have put the perverted rat into hospital, along with the person offering the money/bribe.

Would they after their kid had pleaded with them not to?

If they did it would still be public knowledge.

I know its mercenary to take the money and in a reasonable society victims wouldnt suffer social isolation after the event... but in reality they do/did... personally I would be far to angry to consider the money... but Im not everyone and I dont know their circumstances/needs [not financial]

30 years ago, as now, my first priority/consideration would be my child and what he needs/wants... the anger would be there and it would explode when it wouldnt damage my child any further... if I had to wait 30/40/50 years... I would wait... but I would still come for the abuser and inflict more physical pain then he could imagine

Someone on the radio news today said Barry Bennell's house was 'a lad's paradise' !!! What sort of description's that? I can't speak for anyone else but when I was a lad my idea of paradise was anything but somewhere you got sodomised, member gagged and threatened with the murder of your family.

What an inappropriate term to use, they should have explained how Bennell had used his home as a manipulative trap rather than call it a 'paradise'!

I'm staggered at the evil of people like Bennell and those who protect them from being caught, how on earth can anyone torture children like that?

Would they after their kid had pleaded with them not to?

If they did it would still be public knowledge.

I know its mercenary to take the money and in a reasonable society victims wouldnt suffer social isolation after the event... but in reality they do/did... personally I would be far to angry to consider the money... but Im not everyone and I dont know their circumstances/needs [not financial]

30 years ago, as now, my first priority/consideration would be my child and what he needs/wants... the anger would be there and it would explode when it wouldnt damage my child any further... if I had to wait 30/40/50 years... I would wait... but I would still come for the abuser and inflict more physical pain then he could imagine

I believe that many men would act in immediate anger and not conside rany repercussions.

In 34/40/50 years time anger might relent, turning towards forgiveness, but then again the news has just given out that the perverted rat has been found unconcience and is in hospital.

Someone on the radio news today said Barry Bennell's house was 'a lad's paradise' !!! What sort of description's that? I can't speak for anyone else but when I was a lad my idea of paradise was anything but somewhere you got sodomised, member gagged and threatened with the murder of your family.

What an inappropriate term to use, they should have explained how Bennell had used his home as a manipulative trap rather than call it a 'paradise'!

I'm staggered at the evil of people like Bennell and those who protect them from being caught, how on earth can anyone torture children like that?

Beyond comprehension to most people, but from memory I believe he had lots of slot machines similar to a fair ground which they could play for free, but at a later cost.

I believe that many men would act in immediate anger and not conside rany repercussions.

In 34/40/50 years time anger might relent, turning towards forgiveness, but then again the news has just given out that the perverted rat has been found unconcience and is in hospital.

I agree they would, I would certainly want to.

My anger/rage and the need to cause pain wouldnt fade easily and it wouldnt turn to forgiveness, it would turn to a cold unsympathetic hatred that would never cease or diminish.... until the time was right to set it free.

I agree they would, I would certainly want to.

My anger/rage and the need to cause pain wouldnt fade easily and it wouldnt turn to forgiveness, it would turn to a cold unsympathetic hatred that would never cease or diminish.... until the time was right to set it free.

You may be better (to your credit)at withholding your anger and action than what many other men might be capable of. Restaint of anger should be regarded as being of good temperament.

You may be better (to your credit)at withholding your anger and action than what many other men might be capable of. Restaint of anger should be regarded as being of good temperament.

If you can restrain it and then get rid of it somehow, I agree... but if you just keep it suppressed it grows... which can be far more dangerous when it does see the light of day because it isnt simply anger any more, its something far worse and infinitely more dangerous.... hate

As a slight aside to show what I referred to a couple of posts ago re bullying...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38108698

If you can restrain it and then get rid of it somehow, I agree... but if you just keep it suppressed it grows... which can be far more dangerous when it does see the light of day because it isnt simply anger any more, its something far worse and infinitely more dangerous.... hate

As a slight aside to show what I referred to a couple of posts ago re bullying...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38108698

Children (and some adults) can be so very cruel and thoughtless.

It matters not what is on the outside of a person. It is what is in the heart that is most important.

Archived