onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FA Cup ticket prices this Saturday

smithie

Advert

Not chuffed about the Bycars being shut while both sections of the railway are now open. I hate watching games from the side (old habit) so sadly will give this one a miss now.

You're missing it at those prices for that reason?

Amazing!

I don't live in The Potteries but wonder.....given the thousands of cars that go past the ground and through Burslem every day, has this offer been shouted from the rooftops? (I've got a

feeling I know the answer )

It's a cracking offer and surely should have been heavily promoted.

Not chuffed about the Bycars being shut while both sections of the railway are now open. I hate watching games from the side (old habit) so sadly will give this one a miss now.

This sums vale fans up. The club will continue to die because we can't change anything because everyone is set in the ******* **** ways

Yes, that was my drift really. It wasn't plugged on the Radio Stoke phone in last week and nor on this site (which I'm sure would be willing to do so).

I usually put the ticket prices in my preview (AKA the two minute guide) but I realise that is usually posted within 24 hours of the game taking place. As ticket prices seem to be a regular topic on here I will look at promoting them earlier (and perhaps giving them a blog section so they are easier to find).

I'm very happy to promote anything on here that helps the club but I do rely on being told - either by the club publicising it, being emailed a press release or someone telling me.

If you do see anything like this and think I may have missed it do get in touch. I'd rather be told three times than none and if it helps get two or three more through the gates then good...

This sums vale fans up. The club will continue to die because we can't change anything because everyone is set in the ******* **** ways

I'm not feeling I have to justify myself to anyone at all but since when did a consumer not have a right to select their product depending on a range of preferences. As a 3rd generation season ticket holder following in my parents and grandparents footsteps I don't feel I owe the club anything nor do they owe me. I simply said I hated watching games from the sides (yes I've tried) but for some reason I'm that's helping to cause the club to die, which I dispute, the club isn't dying at all, just going through a transitional stage while struggling with some injuries as all clubs do from time to time.

And no doubt you won't be the only one giving this game a miss. I'm sure there will be a notable number of ST holders who do not attend this game - the "I've paid enough for my season ticket and I'm not paying any extra for cup games" feeling is prevalent at all clubs when the FA Cup comes around,and we are no exception. This is especially obvious at bigger clubs when reserve/youth teams are fielded.

What right, or what the f*** does it have to do with you or anybody else if he goes or not?

he's give his reason for not going, and that's acceptable enough, im sure youve got habit's,

since when does it give anyone a reason on here to moan because they're not going, well im so sorry!, im not going saturday, i dont need or have to give a reason, it's up to ME what i choose to spend my money on, if that bother's you, youve got two choices.

I didn't fancy the Paddock or Lorne Street when I heard the Railway Stand was shut and, as we will be taking a guest, we booked three tickets in the posh seats which cost a deal more money. Now the Railway Stand is opened!! Life's just a bitch at times!

If that is your attitude then you won't be missed

I go in the paddock. In the 90s I went in the bycars. I've been in the stand and Lorne street on a few occasions.

The closing of a stand is no decent excuse to not attend in my opinion.

Some fans would love to watch their club, regardless of what stand they sit in.

Some Vale fans have very short memories. It's only just over 4 years ago when we nearly had no club at all.

If you've sat in the bycars with the other 300 for the past few years, swallow your pride and try another stand ffs.

Archived