onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinelcoverage

Norman is a first class idiot on things like this.

He holds a grudge and it is to the detriment of the older folk who still pick up the sentinel wanting to see Vale reports.

I find his attitude pathetic.

People on social media and IN PERSON already congratulating him like we have won promotion!

The only person to ever put money in a football club ifyou listen to him!

The jury is out this season. Big time.

Lets see what happens.

One things for certain though. His mouth and ego will turn the club into a circus again this season. For better or for worse. But thats the marriage as Vale fans we are all signed up for.

Advert

The sentinel will, this season, continue to report on the Vale. Whatever means necessary.

Our chairman will continue to block them. Like a petulant little child.

Our chairman cares more about HIS name and NOT the name on the badge of our crest.

I support Port Vale and not Norman Smurthwaite.

Its his choice though, as he owns the club, to make the decisions.

He does need to stop alienating supporters and clients with his gob, though.

Not correct Geo and it's been posted before about the argument but personally think this has rumbled on too long and needs sorting!!!

I know mate... just something from an old newspaper... mirror I think... back in the 60s?

I havent read anywhere what the argument was about, just a statement from rep and penny black that the sentinel lied... but no one will say what the lie was.

Someone should really tell the sentinel to say sorry.

That way, the thousands of pensioners who don't realise that we play on Saturdays at 3pm will not be able to attend.

You have missed the point by a mile.... its not about match reports its about spreading the word through the community of the good work vale do [when they do some] and trying to get people interested who are not already supporters... Im sure the ranting and personal abuse thrown about on some social media networks will attract them in droves... social media communities are like minded... but if people think the chairmans rantings on such forums will fill the ground so be it... its worked wonders so far... what were ST sales... 12,000?

As for saturday games.. whens the next friendly?... what day do we play sheffield ?

Afternoon

Few things for your locker

I have never been to an awards night as a Sent guest

On paying they can sit in Press Box they chose not to

They have not invested 1p in the Club in my realm unless you include Baggers bottle of pop/water

They will not be allowed back in unless they apologise so suspect they will not be coming in

As they made their photographer redundant have been usingGerard to save money,l have stopped that now

The best way to follow your Club is to attend not read something in a Newspaper

Please copy and paste that if you will

Thanks

From Norman for the balance!!!

So how many people did Norman send that identical email to I wonder?

They will not be allowed back in unless they apologise so suspect they will not be coming in

So they can pay to get in and they will be allowed to sit in the press box but they won't be allowed in for free?

Afternoon

Few things for your locker

I have never been to an awards night as a Sent guest

They have not invested 1p in the Club in my realm unless you include Baggers bottle of pop/water

As they made their photographer redundant have been usingGerard to save money,l have stopped that now

The best way to follow your Club is to attend not read something in a Newspaper

Please copy and paste that if you will

Thanks

From Norman for the balance!!!

What do they need to apologise for? This is the most bizarre story I think I've ever seen. You've got hordes of people saying the Sentinel should 'apologise' and how disgusting their actions are and yet no one has ever said what they've done wrong.

Still waiting to find out what the lie was

There was obviously no lie. If there was, someone would have been able to tell us what it was.

It can only be because they did not massage his massive ego. What an embarrassment to our club.

Archived