onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinelcoverage

Advert

Funny how people aren't so reasonable when they find smurf ' guilty'

Whats he guilty of?

The only "specifics" Ive heard are from REP who has said quite categorically the senile lied..... but he refuses to say what the lie was.

Smurf, through a third party, who has said they printed a story that wasnt true and if they didnt retract and apologise he would take legal action... he hasnt said what the lies are or taken legal action.... and smurfs lass who said its about something they printed about her dad chuntering.

It all smacks of two little kids in the playground..... the senile trying to be little lord Fauntleroy with their nose in the air and smurf playing the part of the junk yard dog.... and neither saying what its really about.... bearing in mind its not the first time they have fell out, the first time being about freeloaders... or so smurf claimed.

I see there's no report on the Wolves match on the Sentinel web site.

If the local newspaper is not covering the club then people will start to lose interest and become disconnected, Norman.

This will cost you,support, Norman.

Is that what you want? Get it sorted!

This is getting ******* inane, bore off

Apologise if appropriate. It could be a misunderstanding by Norman, the Sentinel Facebook page being hacked, or anything. It could of course be a genuine insulting post but I think you're in danger of being judge and jury before a "clear the air" meeting has even taken place.

That's fair enough, that said the post was removed following the chairmans complaint wasn't it?

The sentinel were more interested in stirring up trouble between page and Norman than covering our new manager press conference.

There is obvious bad blood between the two and Norman got fed up of the way they reported the club in a bad light and didn't pay their way like supporters do.

The sentinel need to apologise and be more positive towards the club. They should also pay their way in regards to player of the year awards and sponsorship. They make money from the coverage they get so they could support the club.

Once done, I'm sure Norman would welcome back a positive sentinel.

I don't read the paper, haven't for a very long time even when living in Stoke like I do now. I've found since the departure of page radio Stoke and signal radio to be much more interesting in their coverage and more positive.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The sentinel were more interested in stirring up trouble between page and Norman than covering our new manager press conference.

There is obvious bad blood between the two and Norman got fed up of the way they reported the club in a bad light and didn't pay their way like supporters do.

The sentinel need to apologise and be more positive towards the club. They should also pay their way in regards to player of the year awards and sponsorship. They make money from the coverage they get so they could support the club.

Once done, I'm sure Norman would welcome back a positive sentinel.

I don't read the paper, haven't for a very long time even when living in Stoke like I do now. I've found since the departure of page radio Stoke and signal radio to be much more interesting in their coverage and more positive.

From what I understand the senile were not invited to press conferences.

The senile are not supporters its a newspaper... they could sponsor a game at vale and stoke and other local clubs.

Whats the point of a paper thats biased? just report whats going on, good or bad, they shouldnt make the news just report it.

Do the local radio stations pay their way? If the nationals were interested in a story would they have to pay their way?

From what I understand the senile were not invited to press conferences.

The senile are not supporters its a newspaper... they could sponsor a game at vale and stoke and other local clubs.

Whats the point of a paper thats biased? just report whats going on, good or bad, they shouldnt make the news just report it.

Do the local radio stations pay their way? If the nationals were interested in a story would they have to pay their way?

Your right on the day of the managers announcement they were barred and spitting their dummy out.

Have a look at the reporting between page leaving and Bruno coming. No positive stories and they were trying to speak to Page about his feelings on Norman. Page refused and the sentinel didn't get their gutter story.

Your right on the day of the managers announcement they were barred and spitting their dummy out.

Have a look at the reporting between page leaving and Bruno coming. No positive stories and they were trying to speak to Page about his feelings on Norman. Page refused and the sentinel didn't get their gutter story.

Which positive stories do you refer to?... smurfs master plan to get rid of page and the players?

Which positive stories do you refer to?... smurfs master plan to get rid of page and the players?

Building up we have an up and coming manager and a great chance at building a new squad.

A larger playing budget

A clear out of dead wood the fans wanted.

Building up we have an up and coming manager and a great chance at building a new squad.

A larger playing budget

A clear out of dead wood the fans wanted.

They seemed to print articles about the new manager and players... a lot were headlined on here.

We werent having a larger budget, smurf cut the budget to get rid of page [his words] then pushed it back to what it would have been if he hadnt cut it [his words]

So you wanted the senile to say we have cleared the deadwood by pretending to cut the budget instead of just telling the players/manager they werent wanted?..... is that a positive story for port vale?

They seemed to print articles about the new manager and players... a lot were headlined on here.

We werent having a larger budget, smurf cut the budget to get rid of page [his words] then pushed it back to what it would have been if he hadnt cut it [his words]

So you wanted the senile to say we have cleared the deadwood by pretending to cut the budget instead of just telling the players/manager they werent wanted?..... is that a positive story for port vale?

I said between Bruno arriving and page leaving....have a watch of radio Stoke interview with Smurf and signal two. Both positive pieces of journalism.

Your like the sentinel

Only interested in negative

Im not interested in the negatives I wont just ignore them because I dont like/agree with them.

Smurf detailed his master plan for all to hear on the radio... thats a fact be it negative or not... his words, his choice to spill it... was that a positive?

Dont run away with the idea the senile is part of smurfs PR machine... or that they should do the PR smurf fails to do.

I said between Bruno arriving and page leaving....have a watch of radio Stoke interview with Smurf and signal two. Both positive pieces of journalism.

Isnt that the time he voiced his master plan.... smurf did one good interview then went back to normality... but that was his positive comments not the broadcasters

Archived