onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinelcoverage

Advert

I see there's no report on the Wolves match on the Sentinel web site.

If the local newspaper is not covering the club then people will start to lose interest and become disconnected, Norman.

This will cost you,support, Norman.

Is that what you want? Get it sorted!

Everyone needs to get round a table, the sentinel need to apologise and we all need to move on.

Everyone needs to get round a table' date=' the sentinel need to apologise and we all need to move on.[/quote']

Apologise if appropriate. It could be a misunderstanding by Norman, the Sentinel Facebook page being hacked, or anything. It could of course be a genuine insulting post but I think you're in danger of being judge and jury before a "clear the air" meeting has even taken place.

Apologise if appropriate. It could be a misunderstanding by Norman, the Sentinel Facebook page being hacked, or anything. It could of course be a genuine insulting post but I think you're in danger of being judge and jury before a "clear the air" meeting has even taken place.

Funny how people aren't so reasonable when they find smurf ' guilty'

Funny how people aren't so reasonable when they find smurf ' guilty'

I can't speak for others but I try to be fair to everyone. I've written blog posts praising his (NS) decisions and I've posted blog posts criticising him. I believe that's balanced and reasonable. When I have criticised I have done it constructively and explained why I think something may damage the club.

I haven't at any point said Norman is "guilty" of anything regarding the Sentinel dispute.

I just think this is a matter between the Sentinel and Norman. It's for them to know who is to blame and I thought it was unfair of REP to find the Sentinel "guilty" just as it would be unfair for people to find Norman "guilty".

To be honest I don't buy the Sentinal any more,I used to go on their internet links but give up most of the time because of spam.

I do agree that it wants sorting between mar mate and The Sentinal though.

On another note,if Vale are doing well then the Sentinal will miss out more than Vale as national media would cover more including TV

Couldn't there be a role here for Ally Simcock to step in and mediate between the two?

It desperately needs sorting out, apart from all the other reasons mentioned it just makes us look daft

I think someone to mediate is a good idea. As Phil Sproson and Tom Pope are both on the Sentinels books, one way or another, and have the clubs best interests at heart, presumably, then maybe one of them can set the ball rolling.

But that's far from the 'usual' service, Jean, and does not serve the club well.

I agree. The usual reporter was not working yesterday, however. I can't actually blame the Sentinel for not putting themselves out in this case.

For there to be a solution to this impasse, there has to be a will on both sides to achieve one. I'm not convinced there is.

Archived