onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Party leaders

tommytunstall

'Krauts' is a racist term, and you would probably be subjugated by an amoeba, let alone a German.

You've had your moment, shame that you and the other rabid xenophobic hysteria merchants are going to be ignored - but also sad that those of us with genuine concerns about Europe like TTIP, and the fact that the EU IS undemocratic get labelled with you when nothing could be further from the truth.

sorry about using the word kraut if that offends you, would huns be more to your liking.

Advert

I see the Daily Mail has a two page spread this morning which does huge damage to Andrea Leadsom. Loads of stuff debunking her claims of having held hugely important roles in the City and some very interesting stuff about her tax affairs! The newspaper is supported May, of course.

Of course and May and hubby have already been briefed by Branson,wonder how she will explain that away.

sorry about using the word kraut if that offends you, would huns be more to your liking.

An American WW2 term to my knowledge, rather strange as similar numbers of Americans have German ancestors as English ones.

I see the Daily Mail has a two page spread this morning which does huge damage to Andrea Leadsom. Loads of stuff debunking her claims of having held hugely important roles in the City and some very interesting stuff about her tax affairs! The newspaper is supported May, of course.

But will they change teams in the Final?

Or a referendum to decide whether or not to have a referendum...

Before anyone posts on here can we have a referendum as to whether the post should be allowed or not? Then when people actually see the post on the forum we can have another one to see if they want it to stay on the forum or not given the responses to it. If they vote that it should be removed then we can have another one on reinstating it when the responses to that post look ridiculous without the original post. And so on.

It might affect the dynamics of the forum somewhat but it will be democratic and reflect the ever changing moods of the OVF public.

here is my next post which you are free to hold a referendum about:

"This post should not be allowed"

Before anyone posts on here can we have a referendum as to whether the post should be allowed or not? Then when people actually see the post on the forum we can have another one to see if they want it to stay on the forum or not given the responses to it. If they vote that it should be removed then we can have another one on reinstating it when the responses to that post look ridiculous without the original post. And so on.

It might affect the dynamics of the forum somewhat but it will be democratic and reflect the ever changing moods of the OVF public.

here is my next post which you are free to hold a referendum about:

"This post should not be allowed"

:clap:

Ok guys and girls, this is really serious. I voted leave. Without doubt I favour May. I am a Tory member (£25) but may not have a vote. But May is single market and negotiate immigration. Leadsom is leave soon and WTO. I am unimpressed with Leadsom, I am an accountant and most of all an auditor - she is twitching my audit nose big time. Behind the scenes I believe the EU is in crisis. I think in the short term the people we want to negotiate with are more compromised than us - we have a 7% of GDP trade deficit with Europe caused by several factors including Germans icing in the undervalued Euro. Weneed a person and competent Civil Service to lead us through this. No matter I voted leave it can't be Leadsom from what I have seen.

Ok guys and girls, this is really serious. I voted leave. Without doubt I favour May. I am a Tory member (£25) but may not have a vote. But May is single market and negotiate immigration. Leadsom is leave soon and WTO. I am unimpressed with Leadsom, I am an accountant and most of all an auditor - she is twitching my audit nose big time. Behind the scenes I believe the EU is in crisis. I think in the short term the people we want to negotiate with are more compromised than us - we have a 7% of GDP trade deficit with Europe caused by several factors including Germans icing in the undervalued Euro. Weneed a person and competent Civil Service to lead us through this. No matter I voted leave it can't be Leadsom from what I have seen.

Out front too Warren. If my interpretation of Ms Merkel's concern is correct Spain and Italy also have sizable Euro debts they're struggling to service.

Walls of Jericho echoing?

Couldn't agree more. Whatever her actual work-life CV, she's a lightweight untested, junior minister with no experience in cabinet or high office--a test too far for her methinks!

Archived