onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Party leaders

tommytunstall

I will be very surprised if May is selected given the overwhelming out vote in the referendum. If May does get in there is a danger that she will back track on the whole EU exit, which I understand Article 50 has to be triggered within a certain time.Anyone else smell a rat? If this EU exit is not handled properly there will be riots

No there won't, there will barely be anyone says boo.

Even Mick Jagger understood this so long,long ago -

'In sleepy London town, there aint no place for a street fighting man'

Advert

This from the bloke who had a go at me for being sarcastic,nasty,negative and malicious?

All of which you are - it doesn't invalidate those things because I pointed out that Thatcher was the same, in fact it makes perfect sense that you probably learned your attitude, negative personality and continual critical traits came directly from following and absorbing her obnoxious and poisonous thoughts. Sleep tight.

I doubt there being riots but the fabric may be irreparable... public opinion is an animal best left in a placid state to be guided... you wake it and ignore at your peril

All of which you are - it doesn't invalidate those things because I pointed out that Thatcher was the same, in fact it makes perfect sense that you probably learned your attitude, negative personality and continual critical traits came directly from following and absorbing her obnoxious and poisonous thoughts. Sleep tight.

Nighty night.😴 😁

I suppose it will have to be the vicar's daughter for the blue team.

I like Hillary Benn and he is very intelligent but I doubt he'd get enough support. Two other bright young lads are Chuka Umuna and Kier Starmer. The prospect of Angela Eagle is frightening - she looks more suited to working in a laudrette than leading the Labour Party.

If looks determine leadership potential how about abbot?... rottweiler potential?

I doubt there being riots but the fabric may be irreparable... public opinion is an animal best left in a placid state to be guided... you wake it and ignore at your peril

The fabric is already irreparable, the damage done, does Great Britain still exist as a single nation in metaphysical terms, to see the end of it in actual physical terms will take but five more years, ten years, who knows ?

After Scotland leaves and low-level conflict grows steadily in Ireland, cross-border raids, massive increases in fundamentalist terrorism, right-wing leadership that provokes Russia, what is left will be consumed by its own nationalism, and if it gets bad enough the americans will move in to protect their interests here.

All because of a silly referendum.

Perhaps why Mick never got any satisfaction? 🤔 💋 😁

The fabric is already irreparable, the damage done, does Great Britain still exist as a single nation in metaphysical terms, to see the end of it in actual physical terms will take but five more years, ten years, who knows ?

After Scotland leaves and low-level conflict grows steadily in Ireland, cross-border raids, massive increases in fundamentalist terrorism, right-wing leadership that provokes Russia, what is left will be consumed by its own nationalism, and if it gets bad enough the americans will move in to protect their interests here.

I was speaking about the political fabric.

sour grapes by the hundred thousand ton, obviously a remainite, must have a reason so probably it's the wallet talking. so if your worried why not work for it like every other poor bugger has had to.

sour grapes by the hundred thousand ton, obviously a remainite, must have a reason so probably it's the wallet talking. so if your worried why not work for it like every other poor bugger has had to.

You see, that is exactly the trouble with the internet, the referendum and your horrible little self -virtually all you write is totally incorrect, massively so the part about the wallet.

I really don't owe someone who makes such daft assumptions any explanations, but I will say that I worked hard continuously from leaving school at 16 years old until health issues in the last few years, way over 40 years work, and your stupid remark about 'having to work like every other bugger' is a million miles way off the mark an merits an apology.

It's a waste of time debating anything else with such a bigoted person who makes wild inaccurate guesses, but if it makes you feel better, I have never had any substantial amount of money or owned luxury goods of any sort. I am grateful for having a smallish roof over my head, a modest old 1100cc car that mostly works, and a number of good friends left, some pets that are wonderful company, plus the Vale who it is an honour to support.

That's why the nasty scenario to come is worrying, not sour grapes, but unlike you who has moaned about everything Vale and just about everything else in life for endless posts, I don't want what I have to disappear particularly, especially if it is triggered by thoughtless spiteful people who haven''t through through the consequences of their actions and opinions.

Mystic meg you are not, I'd give up guessing others circumstances if I were you.

I don't think that changes anything about my post, there is no leadership left anywhere, the time is ripe for extremism and national self-destruction.

I disagree, the moral fabric hasnt disintegrated and the economic circumstances are far to advanced. Extremism is always present, usually balanced to a degree by the opposite extreme.

Archived