onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 16/17 Season

You said Liverpool wouldn't get near a Champions League place at the start of the season didn't you? You're clearly just upset and bitter, and so your opinion means absolutely nothing to me as ever.

I hope you're ready for the inevitable vitriolic & self absorbed reply!

I think if asked, Keane would crawl back to Old Trafford. I also think Lacazette is exactly what they need, especially if they're unwilling to pay the £100m quoted by Everton for Lukaku

Advert

So you can see into the future now too?

What really is clueless is the person comparing a 25 year old winger with a 35 year old striker.

Why would I need to see in the future you plank? Zlatan had done more in his career by 25 than mane ever will.

Talking of clueless, you started with the comparison!!! , I hope your on the wind up otherwise seek psychiatric help.

The onky weapon on here is you, take your Liverpool tinted specs off you are making yourself look a pillock .

So in a discussion about United and Spurs I'm somehow biased? Makes sense. You're clearly a little bit simple, you have my pity kid. Seriously, I'm being genuine.

You clearly are a bit simple because you've totally missed the point of my comment. You are saying winning the Europa League was easy for Manure. I'm simply pointing our that a team and manager which everyone thinks is better than them couldn't do it so it can't be that easy.

That can all depend on how much the team and manager actually wants to win that trophy. Most especially teams like spurs were chasing the title wouldn't have been interested in the slightest about that cup.

So in a discussion about United and Spurs I'm somehow biased? Makes sense. You're clearly a little bit simple, you have my pity kid. Seriously, I'm being genuine.

Of course you wouldn't understand, how old are you , 7? You compare mane to Zlatan and call other people simple. What a bell end.

Of course you wouldn't understand, how old are you , 7? You compare mane to Zlatan and call other people simple. What a bell end.

Eh? You're the one that made the original comparison, you absolute numpty. It was me that originally said it was ridiculous to compare a winger and a striker! Seriously, seek help now before you're sectioned you wand.

All been where? Happy to revisit this thread when Liverpool don't sign Van Dijk and you change your mind on how good he is though.

I don't think Liverpool will sign him, but even if they don't he's still one of the best centre-backs in the Premier League bar none. I don't see why you have a problem with that.

Archived