onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Peterborough 2 Port Vale 3, Post match delirium

Fosse69

Get in Vale :). Brilliant come back win for us yesterday :). Really proud of them. Looks like Hooper is starting to turn into a right gem for us and scored his second goal for Vale.

Onwards and upwards.. Keep our playoffs hopes alive.. I wonder what's the latest about the USA deal and will we be having a new signing in this week to help us out with the playoffs push e.g. Agard or Matt Smith?

Advert

If O'C 'scin Lincolnshire, it would be a bit daft to come across to VP for the team bus.

That would be fine as I have said elsewhere.But that is totally different than 9 staying overnight in a hotel.IMHO they are a team and should travel as a team with the odd exception.

That would be fine as I have said elsewhere.But that is totally different than 9 staying overnight in a hotel.IMHO they are a team and should travel as a team with the odd exception.

But if the club refused to pay for overnight accommodation and the players felt that by paying for the hotel themselves it would improve their preparation then all credit to the lads.

What utter shash. Get over yourself

Get in Vale :). Brilliant come back win for us yesterday :). Really proud of them. Looks like Hooper is starting to turn into a right gem for us and scored his second goal for Vale.

Onwards and upwards.. Keep our playoffs hopes alive.. I wonder what's the latest about the USA deal and will we be having a new signing in this week to help us out with the playoffs push e.g. Agard or Matt Smith?

I thought it was his first goal for Vale.

But if the club refused to pay for overnight accommodation and the players felt that by paying for the hotel themselves it would improve their preparation then all credit to the lads.

I thought the club did overnight stays on the basis of a particular time/distance of the away trip. I don't know what the figures are but I wouldn't have thought Peterborough fell outside the guideline so perhaps these lads just wanted a night away from the missus?

Been a big critic of Mcgivern this season, but he was brilliant saturday, looked much more conformable than Inniss. Dodds, Grant, Foley and Hooper were top class as well (especially second half).

Grant was awesome again especially second half, my worry is that he is now on 13 yellow cards for the season, only 2 more yellow cards away from a 3 match ban, he is going have to be careful.

Did it really happen or was it a dream .

Two nil down and winning 3-2 it's absolutely magnificent that and the confidence it should give the players ,manager and most importantly the loyal 4000 home fans is pivotal.

The end of the season should be something else and why not the manager and the players r creating another story will it end in play offs it well could .

Look at the games left Burton Shrewsbury Barnsley Chesterfield Walsall Crewe and 3 others and anything is possible .

Utv

I thought the club did overnight stays on the basis of a particular time/distance of the away trip. I don't know what the figures are but I wouldn't have thought Peterborough fell outside the guideline so perhaps these lads just wanted a night away from the missus?

I thought that too, Jacko. Full credit to the players for going the extra mile but I don't blame Smurthwaite for not forking out £££s to cover the cost of them all doing it.

Archived