onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale 3 - Southend 1 - Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Advert

why, oh why do we seem to attract whining moaning fans. 3 0 up at half time and the second we come under pressure they emerged from there holes, almost like they were waiting.

What do we have to do to actually please some fans, there was one behind me couldn't wait to have a go at Chris Neal for not keeping a clean sheet. Christ they nearly wet themselves with excitement when penalty was awarded with 15 seconds to go. Get a grip a support with encouragement rather than await the negative.

Great performance, great entertainment.

The next 2 games are massive. 2 wins and we are right in the mix

No chance I don't think, just don't think the players and manager have that killer instinct.

O'Connor was great. I remember when people used to say when Ray Walker plays Port Vale play, well tonight he took that mantle.

Well done Vale, great team performance and the stay aways missed another cracking home result.

No chance I don't think, just don't think the players and manager have that killer instinct.

O'Connor was great. I remember when people used to say when Ray Walker plays Port Vale play, well tonight he took that mantle.

Well done Vale, great team performance and the stay aways missed another cracking home result.

Yes,well played Vale,it should keep FPMick quiet for another weekend?

Brian,the grim reaper is back on P&G,sad *******. 💀

Yes, what a bel end.

I really appreciate listening to some clown criticising the attendance while I'm trying to thaw out my hands and feet enough to drive home from the game. Based on the fact that it didn't sound like there was more than 2000 on the radio while he sat in the warm listening to the game.

Furthermore, based on his assumption he went on to say that we'd be out of business within 18 months at this rate.

It was noticeable that he didn't take up Ray Williams's £1million bet that he was wrong.

Rant over. Well done Vale a thoroughly professional 2nd half to seal the victory while not sitting too deep and inviting them on to us...

That result will have ruined the weekend for the doom and gloom mongers,still they have Tuesday night and next Saturday to hold on to.

Excellent first half against a useful hard working side although they didnt trouble Neal, second half they had to attck but still didnt trouble us until the last 90 seconds.

O Connor and Dodds were outstanding on their return.

Well Dodds was due a good game one good game in six not really consistent.

At least he turned up tonight.

This is the problem with players like Dodds and Moore

We can't afford to carry passengers.

Nice to see Page has realised that Robinson is not the answer.

JJ did more in 20 mins than Robinson has done in 3 games.

He deserves more game time and should be given a fair chance.

Glad to see O Connor back to his best.

Yes, what a bel end.

I really appreciate listening to some clown criticising the attendance while I'm trying to thaw out my hands and feet enough to drive home from the game. Based on the fact that it didn't sound like there was more than 2000 on the radio while he sat in the warm listening to the game.

Furthermore, based on his assumption he went on to say that we'd be out of business within 18 months at this rate.

It was noticeable that he didn't take up Ray Williams's £1million bet that he was wrong.

Rant over. Well done Vale a thoroughly professional 2nd half to seal the victory while not sitting too deep and inviting them on to us...

He's a sad Stokie who loves running us down,I always remember him from a few years ago when we went into administration,he was in his element in hoping that we went bust.Never heard anything from him the season we went up?Up the Vale.

Archived